Global In-vivo Imaging Market By Modality (Optical Imaging Systems, Nuclear Imaging Systems, Micro-MRI, Micro-Ultrasound, Micro-CT, Photoacoustic Imaging Systems, Magnetic Particle Imaging Systems), Reagents (Optical Imaging Reagents, Nuclear Imaging Reagents, MRI Contrast Agents, Ultrasound Contrast Agents, CT Contrast Agents), Application (Monitoring Drug Treatment Response, Bio Distribution Studies, Cancer Cell Detection, Biomarkers, Longitudinal Studies, Epigenetics), End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Pharmaceutical Research Institutes, Diagnostic Laboratories, Forensic Laboratories, Educational Research Institutes), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global In-vivo Imaging Market
Global in-vivo imaging market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 487.42 million by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the technological advancements and increasing demand for noninvasive in-vivo imaging techniques.
Request for sample copy or PDF with (Market Segments, Forecast, Key player’s and TOC) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-vivo-imaging-market&raksh
Market Definition: Global In-vivo Imaging Market
In vivo imaging system helps in automating in vivo imaging research with one-touch, user-defined or pre-set PC controls for repeatable and accurate imaging. The system captures superior images with high sensitivity cooled optics and CCD camera. Data accuracy, easy to use software, parfocal and parcentered optical configurations and ability to image cells and organs subcutaneously within the body cavity of living individual are the driving factors of in vivo imaging system market.
- Technological advancements in the healthcare industry act as a driver for the market
- Increasing market demand for noninvasive in-vivo imaging techniques is another factor which will help the market to grow in near future
- Increase in the rate of acceptance of multi-modality imaging systems in clinical and preclinical research studies
- Growing awareness about the benefits of early disease diagnosis will also act as a driver for the market
- High cost of clinical and preclinical imaging systems will act as a restraint for the market
- Low healthcare expenditures in developing countries will also act as a restraint for the market
- Uneven distribution of medical services over the regional boundaries will hamper the market in near future
Segmentation: Global In-vivo Imaging Market
- Optical Imaging Systems
- Bioluminescence/Fluorescence Imaging Systems
- Standalone Fluorescence Imaging Systems
- Optical + X-Ray)/ (Optical + CT) Systems
- Nuclear Imaging Systems
- Micro-Pet Systems
- Micro-Spect Systems
- Trimodality Systems
- Photoacoustic Imaging Systems
- Magnetic Particle Imaging Systems
- Optical Imaging Reagents
- Bioluminescent Imaging Reagents
- Fluorescent Imaging Reagents
- Green Fluorescent Proteins
- Red Fluorescent Proteins
- Infrared Dyes
- Bioluminescent Imaging Reagents
- Nuclear Imaging Reagents
- Pet Tracers
- Fluorine-18-Based Small Animal Pet Tracers
- Carbon-11-Based Small Animal Pet Tracers
- Copper-64-Based Small Animal Pet Tracers
- Spect Probes
- Technetium-99m-Based Small Animal Spect Probes
- Iodine-131-Based Small Animal Spect Probes
- Gallium-67-Based Small Animal Spect Probes
- Thallium-201-Based Small Animal Spect Probes
- Pet Tracers
- MRI Contrast Agents
- Gadolinium-Based Small Animal Contrast Agents
- Iron-Based Small Animal Contrast Agents
- Manganese-Based Small Animal Contrast Agents
- Ultrasound Contrast Agents
- CT Contrast Agents
- Iodine-Based Small Animal CT Contrast Agents
- Barium-Based Small Animal CT Contrast Agents
- Gold Nanoparticles
- Gastrografin-Based Small Animal CT Contrast Agents
- Monitoring Drug Treatment Response
- Bio Distribution Studies
- Cancer Cell Detection
- Longitudinal Studies
- Pharmaceutical Research Institutes
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Forensic Laboratories
- Educational Research Institutes
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=global-vivo-imaging-market&raksh
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Miltenyi Biotec GmbH, a leader who manufactures cellular therapy and advancing biomedical research related products and services has acquired LaVision BioTec GmbH who is a high-end microscopy specialist. This acquisition will help both the companies to innovate and market new technologies like light-sheet microscopy and multiphoton-microscopy. Such acquisitions will help the companies to penetrate more in this market in near future.
- In September 2017, PerkinElmer, Inc., launched 2D optical in vivo imaging systems namely, Lumina X5 and IVIS Lumina S5. Both the products provide high resolution and High throughput X-ray imaging. It also has camera that gives expanded field of view, helping scientists to capture more subjects at the same time. Such new launches will help the company to grow in this market.
Global in-vivo imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of in-vivo imaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global in-vivo imaging market are PerkinElmer Inc., FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Siemens, Miltenyi Biotec, Bruker, BIOSCAN, INC., CMR Naviscan, SCANCO Medical AG, Aspect Imaging, Mediso Ltd., LI-COR, Inc., BIOTECHNIQUES, Takara Bio Inc., Mediso Ltd., MILabs B.V., MR Solutions, TRIFOIL IMAGING among others.
Research Methodology: Global In-Vivo Imaging Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global in-vivo imaging market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Want Full Report? Enquire Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying?dbmr=global-vivo-imaging-market&raksh
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725