Global Postoperative Management Market, By Indication (Airway Obstruction, Hypoxia, Hemorrhage, Pain, Shivering, Hypothermia, Vomiting, Aspiration, Residual Narcosis), By Product Type (Opioids, Non-Steroidal Local Anesthetics, Antidepressants, Others), By Application, By Distribution Channel, By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Postoperative Management Market
The Global Postoperative Management Market is expected to reach USD 105.8 million by 2025, from USD 67.4 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Request for sample copy or PDF with (Market Segments, Forecast, Key player’s and TOC) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-postoperative-management-market&raksh
Market Definition: Global Postoperative Management Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the post-operative management market in the next 8 years. Post-operative management involves management of post-surgical pain and care. The post-operative pain is the most common adverse outcome due to prolonged hospital stay, physical distress and increasing incidences of readmissions of patients post-surgery. The post-operative management is difficult to control with single analgesics. The pain management plays a vital part in the patient treatment and provides comfort, initiates mobilization, lessens the possibility of cardiac, pulmonary and neuropathic pain complications, reduced risk of thrombosis and low cost of care. The increasing number of surgeries or operations has boosted the market, for instance according to National Center for Health Statistics, approximately 100 million surgeries are carried out in United States each year. As per the World Bank, in the U.S. there were 30,537 number of surgical procedures performed in 2012. Growing geriatric populations is also one of the major factors as they undergo various surgeries and need post-operative care.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rise in geriatric populations
- Increased number of operations
- Rising prevalence of chronic diseases
- Development of novel pain management devices
- Established reimbursement policies
- Lack of awareness
Market Segmentation: Global Postoperative Management Market
- The global postoperative management market is segmented on the basis of indication, product type, application, and distribution channel.
- On the basis of indication, the global postoperative management market is segmented into airway obstruction, hypoxia, hemorrhage, hypotension, hypertension, pain, shivering, hypothermia, vomiting, aspiration, residual narcosis.
- Based on product type, the global postoperative management market is segmented into opioids, fentanyl, morphine, meperidine, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, paracetamol, ibuprofen, ketorolac tromethamine, celecoxib, etoricoxib, rofecoxib, glucocorticods, local anesthetics, antidepressants and others.
- On the basis of application segment, the global postoperative management market is segmented into cancer pain, arthritic pain, neuropathic pain, musculoskeletal pain, migraine, fibromyalgia and other.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the global postoperative management market is segmented into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies and drug store and e-commerce.
- Based on geography, the global postoperative management market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=global-postoperative-management-market&raksh
Competitive Analysis: Global Postoperative Management Market
The global postoperative management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of post-operative management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Postoperative Management Market
Some of the major players operating in the global postoperative management market are Novartis AG, Eli Lilly & Company, Abbott, Endo Health Solutions, Inc., Purdue Pharma L.P., Pfizer, Inc., F. Hoffmann La Roche Ltd., Merck & Co. Inc., Johnson & Johnson, GlaxoSmithKline Plc. Allergen Inc., Bayer AG, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim, Sorrento Therapeutics, WEX Pharmaceuticals, Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Medtronic, Boston Scientific Corporation, Halyard Health, Inc., Smiths Medical, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Neurotech Na, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Theragen LLC), Becton, Dickinson and Company, Nevro Corp., DURECT Corporation, A.P. Pharma, Inc., BTG International Ltd., Grunenthal GmbH among others.
Research Methodology: Global Postoperative Management Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Want Full Report? Enquire Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying?dbmr=global-postoperative-management-market&raksh
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725