Global Transradial Access Market, By Application (Fluid and Nutrition Administration, Drug Administration, and Blood Transfusion, Diagnostics and Testing), By Product (Guidewires, Catheters, Sheaths and Sheath Introducers, Accessories), By End Users (Hospitals, Ambulatory Centers, Clinics, Community Healthcare, Others), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Global Transradial Access Market is expected to reach USD 2,061.79 Million by 2025 from USD 1,105.79 Million in 2017, at a CAGR of 8.2% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Request for sample copy or PDF with (Market Segments, Forecast, Key player’s and TOC) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-transradial-access-market&raksh
The major factors driving the growth of this market are increasing cases of obese patient, rising number of heart problems, growing use of radial access in oncology field and technological advancements are the factors which will boost the global transradial access market.
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=global-transradial-access-market&raksh
Market Segmentation: Global Transradial Access Market
- The global transradial access market is segmented based on product into six notable segments; sheaths and sheath introducers, mircrocatheters, guidewires, guiding catheters, intermediate catheters and accessories. In 2018, sheaths and sheath introducers market is likely to dominate market with 29.5% shares and is estimated to reach USD 643.9 million by 2025. It is growing at the highest CAGR of 9.1% in the forecast period.
- The global transradial access market is segmented based on application into three notable segments; neurovascular, cardiology, and peripheral vascular. In 2018, cardiology market will dominate with 46.6% shares and will consume around USD 999.66 million by 2025. It is growing at the highest CAGR of 8.8% in the assessment period.
- The global transradial access market is segmented based on usage into four notable segments; drug administration, fluid and nutrition administration, diagnostics and testing and blood transfusion. In 2018, the drug administration market is estimated to dominate market with 35.8% shares and will collect around USD 781.67 million by 2025, rising with the highest CAGR of 9.1%.
- The global transradial access market is segmented based on end user into four notable segments; hospital, clinics, ambulatory care centers and others. In 2018, hospitals market is expected to dominate market with 41.5% shares and is estimated to reach USD 893.28 million by 2025, growing at the highest CAGR of 8.9%.
Key Drivers: Global Transradial Access Market
Some of the major factors driving the market for global transradial access are increasing cases of obese patient, rising number of heart problems, growing use of radial access in oncology field and technological advancements.
- Product recalls and failures are the factors which may hinder the growth of this market.
Key Points: Global Transradial Access Market
Cardinal Health is going to dominate the transradial access market followed by Stryker, CARDINAL HEALTH, Angiodynamics Inc., BD, Terumo Corporation, Teleflex Incorporated, Smiths Group plc, MEDTRONIC, Boston Scientific Corporation, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Merit Medical Systems Inc., NIPRO CORPORATION, Amecath, OSCOR Inc. and Penumbra among others.
- Sheaths and sheath introducers market is growing with the highest CAGR of 9.1%
- Drug administration market is driving the market with highest market share of 35.8%
- Sheaths and sheath introducers segment is dominating the transradial access market
Want Full Report? Enquire Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying?dbmr=global-transradial-access-market&raksh
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725