Global Perfusion Systems Market By Type (Bioreactor Perfusion Systems, Microfluidic Perfusion Systems, Gravity Or Pressure-Driven Perfusion Systems, Small-Mammal Organ Perfusion Systems), Technique (Hypothermic Machine Perfusion, Normothermic Machine Perfusion), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025.
Market Analysis: Global Perfusion Systems Market
The Global Perfusion Systems Market is expected to reach USD 4.3 billion by 2025, from USD 3.2 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Request for sample copy or PDF with (Market Segments, Forecast, Key player’s and TOC) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-perfusion-systems-market&raksh
Market Definition: Global Perfusion Systems Market
Perfusion can be termed as the process of delivering oxygenated blood to the body tissue. A heart beat is made of two cycle systole and diastole. The perfusion of the tissues in the body occurs during systole. The chambers in the heart contract and the oxygenated blood is forced into the arteries. These arteries carry the blood to the tissues where the oxygen is removed. The unoxygenated blood is then returned to the heart via veins and the process begins again after the blood is reoxygenated by the lungs. The only exception to this is the perfusion of the heart itself. The heart actually perfuses during diastole when the cardiac muscle is relaxed and the blood is pulled into the cardiac tissue.
Various key players are launching new products; for instance, AutoMate Scientific, Inc. which is one of the key players of the market has perfusion system under the brand name ValveBank o and ValveLink 8.2. These products have features like easy perfusion control and low noise circuitry and are ready to use. These systems are majorly used in hospitals, ambulatory surgical centres (ASCs), specialty clinics, and others. Currently, hospitals account for the maximum share of the demand and will continue to dominate throughout the forecast period. As per the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, in April 2017, approximately 119,000 people wanted to go for organ transplants of various organs while merely 2,555 donors were available which shows that the demand for perfusion system is increasing globally.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing prevalence of cardiovascular and respiratory diseases
- Rising number of organ transplantations
- Growth in aging population, increasing incidence of multiple organ failures
- Government and NGO initiatives to encourage organ donation
- Increasing investments in cell-based research.
- High cost of organ transplantation
- Ethical concerns and high cost of cell-based research
Market Segmentation: Global Perfusion Systems Market
- The global perfusion system market is segmented based on type, technique and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the market is segmented into bioreactor perfusion systems, microfluidic perfusion systems, gravity or pressure-driven perfusion systems, small-mammal organ perfusion systems.
- On the basis of technique, the market is classified into hypothermic machine perfusion, normothermic machine perfusion.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=global-perfusion-systems-market&raksh
Key Developments in the Market:
In February 2018, Terumo Corporation, invested USD 38.67 million in one of its subsidiary companies, Vascutek Limited, located near Glasgow. The company manufactures wide portfolio of implants with a particular focus on treating patients with aortic disease. These implants have helped to save or improve the lives of over 2 million patients in over 100 countries worldwide. Over 90% of the products made at Inchinnan are exported.
In September 2008, Covidien, which is a global provider of healthcare products today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had granted approval for the Company’s Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) Kit for the Preparation of Technetium Tc 99m Sestamibi Injection. This Covidien’s generic product is pharmaceutically equivalent to other product under the brand name Cardiolite(R)(1), which is a myocardial perfusion imaging agent that is used for detecting coronary artery disease.
Competitive Analysis: Global Perfusion Systems Market
The global perfusion system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of perfusion system market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Perfusion Systems Market
Some of the major players operating in the global perfusion system market are Getinge AB, Medtronic PLC, Livanova PLC, Terumo Corporation, Nipro Corporation, Xenios AG (Acquired By Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA), Repligen Corporation, Spectrum Laboratories, Inc., Merck KGaA, Harvard Bioscience, Inc., ALA Scientific Instruments, Inc., Lifeline Scientific, Inc. (Organ Recovery Systems, Inc.), Xvivo Perfusion AB, General Electricals Inc, Hitachi Ltd, Koninkliijike Philips N.V., Samsung Electronics Co, Ltd., Shimadzu Corporation, Siemens AG, Toshiba Corporation, Accuray Incorporated, Xvivo Perfusion among others.
Research Methodology: Global Perfusion Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global perfusion system market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
- The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
- All types covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Want Full Report? Enquire Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying?dbmr=global-perfusion-systems-market&raksh
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725