Global Vital Signs Monitoring Equipment Market By Product (BP monitoring devices, Pulse-oximeters, Temperature monitoring devices), Type (Non- integrated system, Integrated system, others), Portability (Portable, Standalone), End-User (Hospitals, Ambulatory, Home healthcare, Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital pharmacy, Pharmacy store, Online websites, others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis : Global Vital Signs Monitoring Equipment Market
The Global Vital Signs Monitoring Equipment Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 4,412.1 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 7,085.4 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 6.1% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising geriatric population over the world and growing demand of non-contact thermometers.
Request for sample copy or PDF with (Market Segments, Forecast, Key player’s and TOC) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-vital-signs-monitoring-equipment-market&raksh
Market Definition : Global Vital Signs Monitoring Equipment Market
Vital signs are the symptoms of body’s basic function. The vital signs monitoring devices are used to measure the physical health in humans such as body temperature, pulse rate, respiratory rate, and blood pressure. The measurement of vital signs helps in detecting or monitoring medical problems, and can be measured in a medical setting, home, or at the site of medical emergency. It also involves various other additional signs such as pain, urinary continence, gait speed, shortness of breath, end-tidal carbon-dioxide.
- Rapidly changing lifestyle and rising incidence of chronic diseases has increased the market growth
- Increasing occurrence of hypertension will act as a major market driver
- Pricing pressure of devices is acting as a major restraint for the market
- Strict regulatory process is also hampering the market
Segmentation : Global Vital Signs Monitoring Equipment Market
- By Product
- BP monitoring devices
- Aneroid BP monitors
- Automated BP monitors
- Ambulatory BP Monitors
- BP monitor device accessories
- Tabletop/bedside pulse-oximeters
- Wrist worn
- Pediatric pulse-oximeters
- Pulse oximeter device accessories
- Temperature monitoring devices
- Mercury-filled thermometers
- Digital thermometers
- Infrared thermometers
- Temperature strips
- Temperature Monitoring Device Accessories
- BP monitoring devices
- By Type
- Non- integrated system
- Integrated system
- 3 in 1 vital signs monitoring
- 4 in 1 vital signs monitoring
- By Portability
- By End User
- Home healthcare
- By Distribution Channel
- Hospital pharmacy
- Pharmacy store
- Online websites
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=global-vital-signs-monitoring-equipment-market&raksh
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May, 2018, Caretaker Medical completed the investment of USD 3.4 million for expanding its sales of wireless device of continuous blood pressure and vital signs monitor.
- In May, 2017, OBS Medical and Caretaker Medical partnered with each other for adding Vital Signs and Wireless CNIBP to predictive patient monitoring platform.
Competitive Analysis : Global Vital Signs Monitoring Equipment Market
The global vital signs monitoring equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of vital signs monitoring equipment market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors : Global Vital Signs Monitoring Equipment Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the vital signs monitoring equipment market are Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic, Caretaker Medical LLC, Masimo, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Hill-Rom Services Inc., Smiths Group plc, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co. Ltd., Nihon Kohden Corporation, General Electric Company, Omron Healthcare, Inc., A&D Company, Limited, Boston Scientific Corporation, CASMED, Halma plc, Nonin, OSI Systems, Inc., HICKS, Contec Medical Systems Co. Ltd, Spacelabs Healthcare and Briggs Healthcare.
Research Methodology: Global Vital signs monitoring equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: EMR suppliers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global vital signs monitoring equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report :
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Want Full Report? Enquire Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying?dbmr=global-vital-signs-monitoring-equipment-market&raksh
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725