Global cocoa butter alternatives market has witnessed repetitive growth over the last few years, and it is estimated to reach USD 1.25 billion with registering a healthy CAGR of 9% during the forecast period of 2017-2023.
Lower production of cocoa beans has highly affected their prices, thereby experiencing surge. Further, rise in cocoa butter prices have compelled the manufacturers to incline towards alternatives that are cheaper and more readily available and those that are derived from natural sources. Cocoa butter alternatives majorly comprise of fats that are further segmented into three types including cocoa butter replacer (CBRs), cocoa butter equivalents (CBEs) and as cocoa butter substitutes (CBSs). In addition to the lower prices, the fatty acid compositions of cocoa butter alternatives are like that of cocoa butter and, they can be processed in the similar way as that of the later. In conclusion, the similar properties of cocoa butter alternatives create a lucrative market scenario for the manufacturers involved in the production of fats as cocoa butter alternatives.
The global cocoa butter alternatives market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific & Rest of the world. North America region is estimated to account for the significant market proportion in the global cocoa butter alternatives market and the trend is expected to continue throughout the forecast period of 2017-2023. North America region is estimated to reach USD 555.7 million by the end of 2023 with registering a CAGR of 9.85% during the forecast period. Asia Pacific region is projected to expand at a high growth of 9.85% during the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy of Report https://www.researchformarkets.com/sample/global-cocoa-butter-alternatives-market-221684
The reports also cover country-level analysis:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the world
o Latin America
o Middle East
Get More Information about this report https://www.researchformarkets.com/reports/global-cocoa-butter-alternatives-market-221684
Table of Content:
5Market Factor Analysis
6Global Cocoa Butter Alternatives Market, By Process
7Global Cocoa Butter Alternatives Market, By Application
8Global Cocoa Butter Alternatives Market, By Technology
9Global Cocoa Butter Alternatives Market, By Region
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
• Current and future of global Cocoa Butter Alternatives Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
• Cocoa butter alternatives market has been segmented on the basis of type which comprises of cocoa butter equivalents (CBE), cocoa butter replacers (CBR), and cocoa butter substitutes (CBS).
• On the basis of source, the cocoa butter alternatives has segmented into shea, sal, kokum & mango kernel, illipe & palm kernel stearin, and others.
• Among the type, cocoa butter equivalents segment is expected to account for the major market proportion during the forecast period of 2017-2023. However, cocoa butter replacers is projected to expand at a substantial growth rate of 8.54% during the forecast period.
• Among the sources, shea segment is expected to witness growth rate of 9.64% during the forecast period of 2017-2023. Sal, Kokum & Mango Kernel segment is projected to expand a growth rate of 8.94% during the forecast period.
Regional and Country Analysis of Cocoa butter alternatives Market Development and Demand Forecast to 2023 Market:
As per the RFM analysis, the global cocoa butter alternatives market is estimated to reach USD 1.25 billion during forecast period 2017 to 2023 with registering A CAGR of 9.07%
• Food & beverages manufacturers
• Cocoa butter alternatives manufacturers
• Raw material suppliers
• End users (food & beverages industry)
• Retailers and wholesalers
• E-commerce companies
• Traders, importers, and exporters
Purchase This Report at https://www.researchformarkets.com/buy-now/global-cocoa-butter-alternatives-market-221684/one
Research For Markets indulge in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East And Africa.
Level 21, Dashwood House
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS, United Kingdom