Global microarray instruments and reagents market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the availability of enhanced funding availability for genomic and proteomic-based research.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Global microarray instruments and reagents market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of microarray instruments and reagents market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global microarray instruments and reagents market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Illumina, Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Merck KGaA, Molecular Devices, LLC, Microarrays Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Applied Micro Arrays, Luminex Corporation among others.
Market Definition: Global Microarray Instruments and Reagents Market
Microarray instruments and reagents are the components based on life-science based laboratory research studies designed for the detection of gene expressions in a significantly large volume consecutively. These instruments are reagents are used for implementing DNA microarray or protein microarray which essentially means that the scientists are provided with thousands of DNA spots in pre-specified positions of microscopic slides which are commonly known as DNA sequence.
- Growing volume of population suffering from various long-term chronic illnesses, this factor is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Presence of various easy-to-use standardization along with easy accessibility of technology and products, this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Cost-efficient features of microarrays is another factor uplifting the market growth
- Increasing areas of applications associated with microarray technology will also foster the market growth
- Absence/dearth of technically skilled professionals, this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the growth of the market
- Various innovations and technological advancements associated with next-generation sequencing will restrict this market growth
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click [email protected]
Segmentation: Global Microarray Instruments and Reagents Market
- DNA Microarrays
- Protein Microarrays
- Research Antibodies
- Drug Discovery
- Disease Diagnostics
- Research & Academic Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Diagnostic Laboratories
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2017, PerkinElmer Inc. announced that they had completed the acquisition of EUROIMMUN Medical Laboratory Diagnostics AG. This acquisition will significantly enhance the levels of expertise and capabilities of PerkinElmer for autoimmune testing and other diagnostic procedures. The transaction was completed for an approximate amount of USD 1.3 billion
- In September 2017, Agilent Technologies, Inc. announced that they had received U.S. FDA 510(k) clearance for their “GenetiSure Dx Postnatal Assay”. This assay is designed to enhance the capabilities of scientists regarding the detection of irregularities, and intellectual disabilities in a more resource-efficient manner as compared to conventional technologies
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global microarray instruments and reagents market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]