Global Continuous Glucose Monitoring Market is expected to reach USD 27.49 billion by 2025, from USD 12.73 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
This continuous glucose monitoring market research report contains the most recent market information with which companies can get in depth analysis of medical device industry and future trends. Wide-ranging evaluation of the market growth predictions and restrictions has also been studied in this report. This continuous glucose monitoring market research report offers wide-ranging analysis of the market structure for medical device industry along with estimations of the various segments and sub-segments of the market. It offers key measurements, status of the manufacturers and proves to be a significant source of direction for the businesses and organizations.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-continuous-glucose-monitoring-market&kb
Some of the major players operating in the global continuous glucose monitoring market are Abbott, C8 MediSensors, Integrity Applications, OrSense Ltd, Sontra Medical Corporation,F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd,Medtronic,IQVIA, Johnson & Johnson Services, Wyeth LLC, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Thermo Fisher Scientific , General Electric Company, Ipsen, ARKRAY, Nova Biomedical, OakTree-Health, Omnis Health LLC, ReliOn, Simple Diagnostics, US Diagnostics, Novo Nordisk A/S, A. Menarini Diagnostics S.r.l.,Vitrex Medical A/S, custo med GmbH.
The global continuous glucose monitoring market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global continuous glucose monitoring market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
For Instance, in 2016, AgaMatrix(U.S) launched CGM(iPhone-connected glucometer) this meter could be the first medical device plugin to connect to Apple’s iPhone.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In 2010, Abbott (U.S.) launched FreeStyle Navigator II. It is a small, light weighted and comfortable to wear and has capsulated battery in the transmitter and a capsule reloaded battery cell in the receiver which is last for one to two years.
- In 2011, C8 Medisensors (U.S) launched new continuous glucose monitoring device which name is “HG1-c device.This device based on the principal of Raman spectroscopy.In this device painless monochromatic light is transmitted into the skin, and the scattered light is detected for the determination of glucose level.
Inquiry For Customize Report With Discount at : https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-continuous-glucose-monitoring-market&kb
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising incidences of people suffering from diabetes.
- Early detection of hypoglycaemic and hyperglycaemic diabetes.
- Increasing technological innovations.
- Lack of adequate reimbursement for devices is the key barrier to the adoption of the devices.
Market Segmentation: Global Continuous Glucose Monitoring Market
- The global continuous glucose monitoring market is segmented based on product type, testing, patient care setting application and geographical segments.
- Based on product type, the market is segmented into sensors, transmitters, and receivers segments.
- On the basis of testing sites, the market is classified into fingertip testing and alternate site testing.
- On the basis of patient care settings, the market is segmented into self/home care, hospitals & clinics.
- On the basis of applications, the market is segmented into type 2 diabetes and type 1 diabetes and gestational diabetes. Type 2 Diabetes and type 1 diabetes are subsegmented into adults, pediatrics.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Table of Contents
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
Get Full Table Of content @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-continuous-glucose-monitoring-market&kb
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]