Global Interventional Radiology Market is expected to reach USD 55.5% billion by 2025, from USD 16.99 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for the historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
According to the market study of interventional radiology report, new highs are possible in the interventional radiology Market for the year 2018-2025. Competitive analysis section in the report covers the strategies used by the major competitors in the market that perks up their penetration in the market. These strategies include new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and acquisitions. This report gives estimations of Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) in % value for the forecasted period that will assist client to take decision based on futuristic chart. Major industry trends, estimations of market size and market share are also analysed and examined in this report.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-interventional-radiology-market&kb
Some of the major players operating in global interventional radiology market are Koninklijke Philips N.V., GENERAL ELECTRIC, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Teleflex Incorporated, Medtronic, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Agfa-Gevaert Group., Carestream Health, Esaote SpA., Samsung Medison Co., Ltd, Shimadzu Corporation, Biosensors International Group, Ltd., Stryker, and Cook Group, Emergence Teleradiology LLC , Agilent Technologies, Inc , Carestream Health , Barco Electronic Systems Pvt. Ltd., Elekta AB, Nordion (Canada) Inc., PLANMED OY, Hologic Inc., SectraAB,Atlantis Wordwide, NCD Corporation,Sharedimaging, All Star X-ray, Amber, Jones X-Ray, OzarkImaging, EXCEL IMAGING, INC., AMD Technologies, Inc., ScImage, Inc, SonoSite, Inc. are among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In 2018, Guerbet was completely acquired accurate medical therapeutics. By this acquisition, company enhances their presence.
- In 2015, Boston Scientific acquired CeloNova Biosciences. By this acquisition, company enhanced product portfolio in interventional radiology business.
The global interventional radiology market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Interventional Radiology market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Table Of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope Of The Report
Part 03: Market Landscape
Part 04: Market Sizing
Part 05: Market Segmentation By Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers And Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
For More Insights Get Detailed TOC https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-interventional-radiology-market&kb
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing interventional radiology application.
- Rising prevalence of cancer.
- Increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures.
- Technology advancement in interventional radiology devices.
- Less reimbursement scenario hinders the growth.
- Risk of high radiation exposure to limit the use of CT scanners.
- Shortage of helium which is the major challenge for MRI manufacturer and healthcare facilities.
Market Segmentation: Global Interventional Radiology Market
- The global Interventional radiology market is segmented based on product, procedure, application and geographical segments.
- Based on product, the market is segmented into MRI systems, ultrasound imaging systems, CT scanners, angiography systems, fluoroscopy systems, biopsy devices, other devices.
- Based on procedure, the market is segmented into angiography, angioplasty, biopsy devices, embolization, thrombolysis, vertebroplasty, nephrostomy, other procedures.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into cardiology, urology & nephrology, oncology, gastroenterology, other applications.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
Inquiry For Customize Report With Discount At https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-interventional-radiology-market&kb
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]