Global lung cancer therapeutics market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 12.4% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
The lung cancer is a type of cancer which decreases the efficiency of lungs to supply oxygen to the bloodstream. This is one of the most common forms of cancers which accounts for the highest mortality rates. The lung cancer can be categorized as an uncontrolled growth of cell in the lungs. The main cause of lung cancers is pipes, cigarette smoking, cigar smoking, and asbestos exposure. Almost around 80.0% of the total lung cancers are non-small cell lung cancer. This kind of cancer is distinguished by their size as they are seen under the microscope. The most common symptoms of lung cancer are coughing, weight loss, chest pains, and shortness of breath. Lung cancers can be treated by various types of therapies like vaccines, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and immunotherapies.
Request for sample copy or PDF with (Market Segments, Forecast, Key player’s and TOC) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-lung-cancer-therapeutics-market&raksh
Competitive Analysis: Global Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market
Some of the prominent players operating in this market are Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, ONO PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Novartis AG, Eli Lilly and Company., AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Merck & Co., Inc., CELGENE CORPORATION, AMGEN INC., Sanofi, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Pfizer Inc., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., ALLERGAN, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, GlaxoSmithKline plc., Astellas Pharma Inc., Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd., and many others.
Segmentation: Global Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market
Global lung cancer therapeutics market is segmented into seven notable segments which are cancer type, molecule type, drug class, treatment type, therapy type, end user, distribution channel.
- On the basis of cancer type, the market is segmented into non-small cell lung cancer, metastatic lung cancer, mesothelioma, chest wall tumors, pulmonary neuroendocrine tumors, mediastinal tumors
- In March 2019, FDA approved the Roche’s Tecentriq in combination with the chemotherapy for initially treating adults with an extensive stage of small cell lung cancer. This would help company to enhance its customer base.
- On the basis of molecule type, the market is segmented into small molecules, biologics.
- In January 2019, Bristol-Myers Squibb is entered into an agreement to acquire Celgene (U.S.). With this acquisition Bristol-Myers Squibb is able to create a premier innovative biopharma company which will increase the company’s product line for the lung cancer therapeutics market.
- On the drug class, the market is segmented into alkylating agents, antimetabolites, mitotic inhibitors, multikinase inhibitors, EGFR inhibitors, others.
- In October 2018, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Compugen (Canada) has entered into a clinical collaboration for the evaluation of therapeutic regimen in advanced solid tumour. This will help the company to strengthen their market presence.
- On the basis of treatment type, the market is segmented into radiation therapy, chemotherapy, targeted therapy, immunotherapy, and other drugs.
- In July 2017, AstraZeneca and MedImmune, which is its global biologics R&D arm announced that the FDA granted a Breakthrough Therapy Designation for the Imfinzi (durvalumab) for treating patients with locally advanced and unresectable NSCLC, whose disease did not progressed after the platinum based chemoradiation therapy. This would help in the expansion of the product portfolio of the company.
- On the basis of therapy type, the market is segmented into single drug therapy, combination therapy.
- In January 2019, the company announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has granted approval for the new indication for ALIMTA in combination with the KEYTRUDA which is marketed and developed by Merck and platinum chemotherapy for treating the people with metastatic nonsquamous NSCLC, with no ALK genomic or EGFR tumour aberrations. This will create a landmark for the company and with this the company will be able to market their product in the U.S. market.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, homecare, others.
- In January 2018, European Commission approved Amgen and Allergan’s MVASI (Biosimilar Bevacizumab) which can be used for the treatment of certain types of cancer. This drug can be used for the treatment of metastatic or recurrent non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) or this can be used in the treatment of metastatic or recurrent non-squamous NSCLC when it is given in the combination with erlotinib. This drug can be launch will give a significant milestone to the company as this is used for a variety of cancer treatments.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy, online and others.
- In January 2019, the company entered into a merger agreement with the Bristol-Myers Squibb Company under which the Bristol-Myers Squibb will be acquiring Celgene in a stock and cash transaction with the equity value of around USD 7400 million. This would help in the expansion of the product portfolio of the companies.
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=global-lung-cancer-therapeutics-market&raksh
- In November 2018, Johnson & Johnson and Janssen Biotech(U.S.) launched a potentially more than USD 1.255 billion collaboration with Seoul-based Yuhan Corporation (South Korea) for the development of its non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) drug, Lazertinib. This drug is now under study in an ongoing Phase I/II trial in South Korea. The new product launch will increase the company’s product line for the lung cancer treatment.
- In April 2018, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd has launched Tecentriq in India which can be used for two types of cancers – urothelial carcinoma and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). This will give the company to expand their market in Indian market.
Research Methodology: Global Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturer, Healthcare Professionals, Doctors, Nurses, Medical practitioners. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying?dbmr=global-lung-cancer-therapeutics-market&raksh
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725