The Global Phosphate Market is expected to reach USD 77.12 billion by 2025, from USD 68.38 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 2.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample Research Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-phosphate-market
Market Definition: Global Phosphate Market
Phosphorus is one of the most common elements in environment and is essential to human, animal and plant life. It is found naturally in food, water and human bodies. In human body, phosphorus is present in genes, teeth, bones and muscles. phosphorus is present in adenosine triphosphate.
Phosphorus compound can be used in various applications including pharmaceuticals, personal care products, industrial & institutional cleaners, in fire extinguishers, and others. Phosphorus is vital for high value crops, with increase in population the consumption of fruits and vegetables is growing day by day. According to The Mosaic Company, in 2016, phosphorus demand reached a record of 67 million tonnes due to increased use in china for applications in fruits and vegetables. Due to increasing demand for phosphorous in countries like China, India, the demand for phosphorus will grow in the near future.
Major market drivers and restraints:
• Increased crop production
• Low availability of arable land
• Increased meat consumption driving the demand for animal feed
• Demand for water treatment chemicals
• Falling supply of phosphate
Market Segmentation: Global Phosphate Market
• The global phosphate market is segmented based on type, type of resource, application, and geographical segments.
• Based on type, the global phosphate market is segmented into ammonium phosphate, calcium phosphate, phosphoric acid, potassium phosphate, sodium tripolyphosphate, and others
• On the basis of type of resource, the global phosphate market is classified into sedimentary marine deposits, igneous & weathered, biogenic, and others.
• On the basis of application, the global phosphate market is classified into fertilizers, food & beverage, detergents, water treatment chemicals, metal finishing, and others.
• Based on geography, the global phosphate market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-phosphate-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Phosphate Market
The global phosphate market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of phosphate market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Phosphate Market
Some of the major players operating in the global phosphate market are – The Mosaic Company, S.A. OCP, Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc., Agrium Inc., Eurochem, Innophos Holdings, Inc., Israel Chemical Ltd. (ICL), Jordan Phosphate Mines Company PLC., PJSC Phosagro AG, Saudi Arabian Mining Company, Solvay-Rohdia, Valle S.A., Yuntianhua Group Co., Ltd., Prayon S.A., Kazphosphate LLC, Chemische Fabrik Budenheim, Yara International ASA, Wengfu Group, Anglo American, Incitec Pivot Limited, Dusolo Fertilizers, Fertoz Agriculture Pty Ltd, Koch Fertilizer LLC, Mississippi Phosphates Corporation, Phosphate Australia, and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Phosphate Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
For Request TOC or Buying Full Report, Visit: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-phosphate-market/
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization and Getting Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.