Global Cast Acrylic Sheets Market,By Type (Continuous Cast Acrylic Sheet, Cell Cast Acrylic Sheet), Application (Architecture & Interior Design, Sanitary Ware, Signage & Display, Automotive & Transportation, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Cast Acrylic Sheets Market
Global Cast Acrylic Sheets Market is estimated to grow from its initial estimated value of USD 3.47 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 5.48 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.88% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise of market value can be reasoned out to the demand of better quality of home improvement equipment amid increased levels of expenditure that have been a result of increase in levels of disposable income of individuals.
Market Definition: Global Cast Acrylic Sheets Market
Cast acrylic sheets are a type of polymethyl methacrylate components, in which the product is mixed with various additives and chemicals to give it enhanced characteristics and properties and this liquid of methyl methacrylate is processed by sealing it between two sheets of glass moulds. Due to the addition of various additives and chemicals in the product, it enables the product to be shatter-resistant as well as helps in designing the product in different color and designs for architectural purposes.
- Growth in demand of lightweight materials from the automotive and aviation industries resulting in the high demand of product in the aforementioned industries is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Enhanced properties and characteristics as compared to other similar materials, this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Cast acrylic sheets are expensive high quality products, of which substitutes are available that are cheaper and equally effective in nature. This factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Cast Acrylic Sheets Market
- By Type
- Continuous Cast Acrylic Sheet
- Cell Cast Acrylic Sheet
- By Application
- Architecture & Interior Design
- Sanitary Ware
- Signage & Display
- Automotive & Transportation
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2017, Arkema through its subsidiary of Altuglas International launched a new product range of visually appealing cast acrylic sheets with the introduction of “Altuglas Metallic & Iridescent”. The new range available in three unique appearances, metallic, sparkling and iridescent.
- In March 2017, Evonik Industries AG announced that they had initiated the construction for a stretching and polishing plant situated in Weiterstadt, Germany. With the construction finalized, the company will be able to provide all of the solutions for the cast and stretched polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) sheets to the aviation industry.
Competitive Analysis: Global Cast Acrylic Sheets Market
Global cast acrylic sheets market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cast acrylic sheets market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Cast Acrylic Sheets Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the cast acrylic sheets market are Gevacril Srl, Arkema, BASF SE, Evonik Industries AG, 3A Composites GmbH, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, PT Astari Niagara Internasional, ARISTECH SURFACES LLC, PyraSied Xtreme Acrylic, Spartech LLC, MADREPERLA S.p.a., Ray Chung Acrylic Enterprise Co.Ltd., Acrilex Inc., MARGACIPTA WIRASENTOSA, Polyplastics Co. Ltd. and Limacryl.
Research Methodology: Global Cast Acrylic Sheets Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Mail: [email protected]