The global chemical surface treatments market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of chemical surface treatments market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-chemical-surface-treatments-market
The global chemical surface treatments market is expected to reach USD 17.49 billion by 2025, from USD 11.23 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.7%during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Major Market Competitors/Players:
• Platform Specialty Products Corporation
• NOF CORPORATION
• Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
• Nihon Parkerizing Co.,Ltd.
• PPG Industries, Inc
• The Dow Chemical Company
• Advanced Chemical Company
• Houghton International Inc.
• McGean-Rohco Inc.
• A Brite Company
• Coventya International
• Uyemura & CO.,LTD.
• Grauer & Weil India Ltd.
• Industrial Metal Plating Inc.
• Metal Finishing Technologies, LLC.
• RASCHIG GmbH.
• The Sherwin-Williams Company
• Wuhan Jadechem International Trade Co.,Ltd
• AkzoNobel N.V.
• Elementis plc
• Among others.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Growing automotive industry
• Increasing demand for durable and wear-resistant products
• Increasing losses due to corrosion
• Stringent government regulations
Scope of the Report:
The global chemical surface treatments market is segmented based on type, base material, end-use industry, and by geography.
• Based on type, the global chemical surface treatments market is segmented into cleaners, plating chemicals, conversion coatings and others. The others market segment is sub segmented into proprietary additives, inhibitors, paint strippers, detackifiers, and conditioners.
• On the basis of base material, the global chemical surface treatments market is classified into metals, plastics and others. The others market segment is sub segmented into glass and wood.
• Based on end-use industry, the global chemical surface treatments market is segmented into transportation, construction, general industry, industrial machinery, packaging, and others. The others market segment is sub segmented into electrical & electronics and medical devices.
• Based on geography the global chemical surface treatments market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
For Any Query Speak to Expert @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-chemical-surface-treatments-market
This report consists of below pages:
• No of pages: 350
• No of Figures: 60
• No of Tables: 220
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the chemical surface treatments market in the next 8 years. Chemical surface treatments are mainly used for the improvement in the performance of the metal and alloy corrosion. It can be observed that the metals resist corrosion in the best way if they are clean and smooth and the chemical treatments have common feature that they cleans up the whole surface of the steel. Surface modification and coatings are used for purposes of adhesion, wettability, biocompatibility, scratch and abrasion resistance, chemical resistance, barrier properties, and more. Chemical surface treatments are segregated into four categories pickling, passivation, use of chelating agents and electro polishing. In March 2017, Nippon Paint Holdings (a Japanese paint and paint products manufacturing and surface treatments company) has acquired Dunn-Edwards Corporation.
The Osaka, Japan-based Nippon Paint will maintain the Dunn-Edwards brand and its premium range of paints. Nippon Paint is re-counted as the world’s fourth largest paint company in sales. Dunn-Edwards is a California-based supplier of paint products used in home interiors and construction projects. Nippon Paint expects that by expanding into the U.S.’s booming architectural paint market through Dunn-Edwards it can bump up sales in the countries other than Japan. This merger has provided Nippon Paint with a platform for growth throughout the United States, driving the chemical surface treatments market in the coming times.
Frequently Asked Questions:
• What will the market size be in 2025?
• What are the key factors driving the global market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key players in the market?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key players?
• What will be the growth rate in 2025?
• Which strategies are used by top players in the Global Chemical Surface Treatments Market?
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get 10% Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]