The Global Blood Glucose Monitoring System Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 13.9 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 22.3 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.0% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 due to the rising diabetic population and increasing prevalence of innovative testing methods.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the blood glucose monitoring system market are Medtronic, Abbott, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., PHC Holdings Corporation, Dexcom Inc., Ypsomed, B. Braun Melsungen AG, NIPRO, Sanofi, ARKRAY Inc., Prodigy Diabetes Care LLC., ACON Laboratories Inc., Nova Biomedical, Bayer AG, BD, Roper Technologies Inc., TERUMO CORPORATION, and Novo Nordisk A/S.
Further, Blood Glucose Monitoring System Market report puts light on the company market share analysis and key company profiles which are the major aspects of competitive analysis. The report gives explanation on the specific and up to date information about the consumer’s demands, their preferences, and their variable likings for particular product. This information not only aids businesses in taking sound and proficient decisions but also helps decide the advertising, promotion, marketing and sales strategy more gainfully. In the Blood Glucose Monitoring System Market business research report, competitor strategies are also analysed in regard of their recent developments, new product launches, joint ventures, mergers and acquisition which helps to guess the scope of improvement for the client business.
Blood glucose monitoring systems are diagnostics systems that are very important for the care and treatment of diabetes, it is used to measure and monitor the levels of blood sugar in the patients. With the rising prevalence of diabetes and diabetic population across the regions, the importance of blood glucose monitoring system’s demand is very high. These systems usually take blood samples, but with rising innovation and advancements in technology, even blood testing is considered traditional and sensors are deployed for continuous monitoring.
Segmentation: Global Blood Glucose Monitoring System Market
- By Product
- By Testing Site
- Alternate Site
- By Patient Care Setting
- Self/Home Care
- By Application
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Increasing levels of diabetic population across the world is expected to drive the market growth
- Innovation and advancements in these systems is also expected to drive the market growth
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March, 2018 Medtronic received FDA approval for its continuous glucose monitoring system in people with diabetes aged between 14-75 years, called Guardian Connect.
- In September, 2017 Abbott received approval from FDA for FreeStyle Libre Flash its revolutionary blood glucose monitoring device that didn’t require finger pricking, instead it required a sensor to be worn underneath the skin that could be used for 10 days and for continuous monitoring.
Competitive Analysis: Global Blood Glucose Monitoring System Market
The global blood glucose monitoring system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of blood glucose monitoring system Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global blood glucose monitoring system market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725