Global skin tightening market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 7.2% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Some of the major players operating in this market are BTL, Merz Pharma, ALLERGAN, BISON MEDICAL, Pollogen, BRERA MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES S.R.L., Cutera, Opatra Ltd, Venus Concept, Alma Lasers, Beijing Winkonlaser Technology Limited, DEKA M.E.L.A. srl, Fotona, ThermiGen, LLC, Hologic, Inc, EINSMED Co. Ltd, Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Further, Skin Tightening Market report puts light on the company market share analysis and key company profiles which are the major aspects of competitive analysis. The report gives explanation on the specific and up to date information about the consumer’s demands, their preferences, and their variable likings for particular product. This information not only aids businesses in taking sound and proficient decisions but also helps decide the advertising, promotion, marketing and sales strategy more gainfully. In the Skin Tightening Market business research report, competitor strategies are also analysed in regard of their recent developments, new product launches, joint ventures, mergers and acquisition which helps to guess the scope of improvement for the client business.
Segmentation: Global Skin Tightening Market
Global skin tightening market is segmented into six notable segments such as product type, portability, treatment type, application, end user and distribution channel.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented radio frequency skin tightening, laser skin tightening, and ultrasound skin tightening (ultherapy).
- In October 2017, Solta Medical (division of Baush Health) received FDA approval for Thermage FLX system for non-invasively reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. By this product approval the company enhanced its product portfolio.
- On the basis of portability, the market is segmented into portable, standalone.
- In January 2018, Cutera, Inc. launched a new commercial organization which can support the company’s consumable products for procedures performed in physicians’ practices. It was a strategic goal for the company to enhance their business in market by supporting people.
- On the basis of treatment type, the market is segmented into non-invasive, minimally invasive.
- In March 2016, Alma Lasers announced the launch of Accent Prime for the treatment of body contouring and skin tightening. With this launch the company increased its product portfolio which ultimately helped in increasing revenue.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into reduce wrinkles, face lifting, body lifting, anti-aging, others.
- In March 2016, Cutera announced that it has received clearance for its Enlighten picoseconds laser platform from Japan’s medical device regulatory authority, the ministry of health, labour and welfare.
- In April 2019, Hologic, Inc. (U.S.) has launched Trident HD Specimen Radiography System in the U.S., Canada and Europe. The Trident HD system helps in delivering superior image quality thereby helping to reduce the recalls and streamline workflows during decreasing procedure times. This would help the company to enhance its product portfolio and strengthen its position in the U.S., Canada and Europe.
- In January 2018, Cutera, Inc. launched two new products Juliet and Secret RF. Both the products are used in medical aesthetic; in which Juliet laser offers a best-in-class alternative to patients for improving sexual function and overall vaginal health. The Secret RF is used to improve mild wrinkles, and diminishes scars. With this launch the company has increased their product portfolio.
- In December 2017, Allergan announced approval of their product CoolSculpting treatment from FDA, which is a non-invasive fat reduction technology and also used enhancing the skin texture and reduction of submental fat and double chin treatments. The approval of the product ensures the treatment of the customers needing non-invasive treatments for medical aesthetics.
Research Methodology: Global Skin Tightening Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturer, Healthcare Professionals, Doctors, Nurses, Medical practitioners. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725