The Global Medical Display Market is expected to reach USD 2.59 Billion by 2025, from USD 1.83 Billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Some of the major players operating in the global medical display market are Industries, Barco, Sony electronics Inc, LG Display Co., Ltd, EIZO Corporation, Novanta Inc, FSN Medical Technologies, Advantech Co., Ltd, Quest International Inc, Steris plc, Siemens Healthcare, BenQ Medical Technology, Accuray Incorporation, Alpinion Medical Systems co., ltd Shenzhen Beacon Display Technology Co, Nanjing Jusha Commercial &Trading Co,Ltd, Coje displays, Axiomtek Co Ltd, Dell, HP, Analogic Corporation, Asahi Roentgen, Mediso Ltd, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd, Mobisante.
Request for sample copy or PDF with (Market Segments, Forecast, Key player’s and TOC) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-medical-display-market&raksh
Further, Medical Display Market report puts light on the company market share analysis and key company profiles which are the major aspects of competitive analysis. The report gives explanation on the specific and up to date information about the consumer’s demands, their preferences, and their variable likings for particular product.
This information not only aids businesses in taking sound and proficient decisions but also helps decide the advertising, promotion, marketing and sales strategy more gainfully. In the Medical Display Market business research report, competitor strategies are also analysed in regard of their recent developments, new product launches, joint ventures, mergers and acquisition which helps to guess the scope of improvement for the client business.
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the medical display market in the next 8 years. Medical displays are used in the medical monitoring devices such as diagnostic display, clinical, medical image consulting, endoscopy and surgical display and ultrasound display.
As the population increases new diseases also discovered every year, which in turn will result in the increased disease diagnostics and requirement of medical imaging equipment. In order to increase the market value of medical display products several companies are making agreements like licensing, collaboration, merger, acquisition, and development partnership. Mindray Medical International made major contribution in the medical display market in China.
MobiUS SP1 system was the first product to be cleared by the FDA in January 2011 and launched in the USA market in October 2011. MobiUS SP1 system became the first cellphone-based diagnostic device to be cleared by the FDA. In January 2017, Advantech announced to acquire 60% stake in Kostec. This resulted in the important contribution of Advantech in the field of medical display market in South Korea. Apart from South Korea, Kostec is trying to expand worldwide. Barco technology produces better pixel and lumen devices which are used for medical imaging. Advancement of new technology in the medical display helping the market for instance, Kostec to launched new KT series of medical grade, monitors specifically designed for healthcare professionals and medical applications. KT-D190 is for radiology applications. Pixelworks is based on digital natural expression technology and measures color temperature for automated calibration.
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=global-medical-display-market&raksh
Market Segmentation: Global Medical Display Market
- The global medical display market is segmented on the basis of resolution, panel size, display color application, technology, end users, and geography.
- Based on resolution, the global medical display market is segmented into 2MP resolution, 2.1-4 MP resolution, 4.1 – 8 MP resolution, and above 8 MP resolutions.
- Based on the application, the global medical display market is segmented into diagnostic applications, surgical applications, dentistry applications and other applications. Diagnostic application is further sub segmented into general radiology, digital pathology, multi-modality application, and general radiology.
- Based on the display color, the global medical display market is segmented into color displays and monochrome displays.
- Based on the panel size, the global medical display market is segmented into 0 to 22.9 Inch displays, 23 to 26.9 inch 27 to 41.9 inch and above 42 inch
- Based on the technology the medical display market is segmented into LED-backlit LCD display, CCFL-backlit LCD display and OLED displays
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Awareness towards the health and health checkup.
- Increase in the number of adoption of hybrid operating rooms
- Flourishing of diagnostic and imaging centers
- Increased investment in research and development of technology
- Downward pricing pressure owing to its commodity nature
- Saturation in the medical display market
- Increase in the number of refurbished medical displays adoption
Competitive Analysis: Global Medical Display Market
The global medical display market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of medical display market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying?dbmr=global-medical-display-market&raksh
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725