Global Dental CAD/CAM Systems Market is expected to grow with a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to quicker recovery time for patients due to the accurate nature of the implants produced through the CAD/CAM systems.
Analysis of major challenges faced currently by the business and the possible future challenges that the business may have to face while operating in this market are also taken into account. This Dental CAD/CAM Systems market research report comprises of several parameters which are thoroughly studied by the experts. The report presents the data and information for actionable, newest and real-time market insights which makes it easy to take critical business decisions. With this report it can also be analysed that how the actions of key players are affecting the sales, import, export, revenue and CAGR values. This market report brings about the list of the top competitors and presents the insights on strategic industry analysis of the key factors influencing the market and healthcare industry.
Leading competitors currently present in the market are 3Shape A/S; ALIGN TECHNOLOGY, INC.; Dentsply Sirona; PLANMECA OY; Zimmer Biomet; Amann Girrbach AG; 3M; Autodesk Inc.; Hexagon AB; Renishaw plc; Dental Wings Inc.; Danaher; Zirkonzahn; Ivoclar Vivadent AG; Carestream Dental, LLC; Institut Straumann AG and SHINING 3D TECH.
Dental CAD/CAM (Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacturing) systems can be defined as a designing and production technology that is used to design the dental implants for use in prosthodontic procedures as well as accurate production of these implants for fitting in patients. Dentists are able to complete the entire procedure with significantly reduced time as the fitting time for these implants are less because they do not require high adjusting of tissues and gums.
Market Drivers and Restraint:
Increased levels of effectiveness and efficiency of dental implants & entire prosthodontis segments with the usage of CAD/CAM systems; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
Increasing prevalence of cosmetic dental procedures and increasing concerns for oral care and oral hygiene; these factors are expected to act as a driver for the market growth
Lack of reimbursement scenario in the cosmetic and dentist procedures along with the high cost of implantation of CAD/CAM systems are expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Key Developments in the Market:
In May 2018, PLANMECA OY announced the launch of a new chair-side CAD/CAM system termed as “Planmeca PlanMill 30 S”.The product was launched at CDA (California Dental Association) held in California, United States from May 17-19, 2018.
In July 2017, Dentsply Sirona announced the launch of an upgraded version of their CAD/CAM system, “CEREC Software 4.5”. The upgradation helps the dentists to use the system with enhanced ease and apply all of the special effects associated with convenience.
In March 2017, Ivoclar Vivadent AG announced the launch of several new products under their newly formed brand of “Ivoclar Digital” during a press conference held in Cologne, Germany. The new products include a number of CAD/CAM materials, systems.
Major Topics Covered in this Report –
- Chapter 1 Study Coverage
- Chapter 2 Executive Summary
- Chapter 3 Market Size by Manufacturers
- Chapter 4 Production by Regions
- Chapter 5 Consumption by Regions
- Chapter 6 Market Size by Type
- Chapter 7 Market Size by Application
- Chapter 8 Manufacturers Profiles
- Chapter 9 Production Forecasts
- Chapter 10 Consumption Forecast
- Chapter 11 Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
- Chapter 12 Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
- Chapter 13 Key Findings
- Chapter 14 Appendix
Segmentation: Global Dental CAD/CAM Systems Market
- By Type
- Chair-Side System
- Laboratory System
- By Scale
- Complete System
- By Capabilities
- Inlays & Onlays
- Crowns & Bridges
- Implant Abutment
- Fixed Partial Denture
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends) influencing the growth of the global Dental CAD/CAM Systems Market
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (Latin America and the Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global dental CAD/CAM systems market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]