5G Enterprise Market report is an absolute background analysis of the industry which includes an assessment of the parental market. This global 5G Enterprise Market report also estimates the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. This global 5G Enterprise Market report identifies and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the industry with analysis on vendors, geographical regions, types, applications. The 5G Enterprise Market report studies various inhibitors as well as motivators of the market in both quantitative and qualitative manner so that users can have perfect information.
5G Enterprise Market is expected to rise by registering a steady CAGR of 55.32% from USD 2.30 billion in 2020 to USD 121.00 billion in the forecast period of 2020-2029.
Get Sample Copy Of This 5G Enterprise Market Report
Key Developments in the 5G Enterprise Market :
• In August 2019, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. announces the launch of its Qualcomm Networking Pro Series, a second-generation Wi-Fi 6 network product designed to provide the best Wi-Fi 6 experience in a wide range of applications.
• In July 2019, Cisco and Acacia Communications announced that they have signed a final agreement where Cisco agreed to buy Acacia. Acacia, an existing Cisco vendor, designs and manufactures high-speed optical interconnect technologies that enable large companies, service providers, and data center operators to meet growing consumer data needs.
Few of the major competitors currently working in global 5G enterprise market are Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Nokia, SAMSUNG, ZTE Corporation, NEC Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Ciena Corporation, Juniper Networks, Inc., Mavenir, Affirmed Networks, Airspan, CommScope, Inc., VMware, Inc, Extreme Networks, Comba Telecom Systems Holdings Ltd, ATC IP LLC, FUJITSU, Verizon, AT&T Intellectual Property, SK TELECOM CO., LTD, T-Mobile USA, INC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, KT corp. and China Mobile Limited among many others.
5G Enterprise Market Drivers:
• Growing scenario of software implementation in communication network is driving the market.
• The single use of network to connect various industry also act as a driver of this market.
• Rise in demand of high speed and improved network coverage also drives this market.
• The unified form of enterprise network to boost cross industry connection along with industrial application development.
5G Enterprise Market Restraints:
• The growth of Wi-Fi connectivity with De-Facto Connectivity technology between companies thwart the market growth.
• Shortages of authorities which are managing and owning corporate network hampers the growth.
5G Enterprise Market Demanded Globally
Now Get Instant 30% DISCOUNT on this Report @
5G Enterprise Market Scope and Market Size
5G Enterprise Market has been segmented on the basis of access equipment, core network technology, services, organization size and end user.
On the basis of access equipment, the 5G enterprise market is segmented into radio node, service node and DAS.
On the basis of core network technology, the 5G enterprise market is segmented into software-defined networking (SDN) and network functions virtualization (NFV).
Based on services segment, the 5G enterprise market is classified into platform and software.
5G Enterprise Market is also categorised in organization size segments into small and medium enterprises and large enterprises.
The 5G enterprise market is classified in end user segments into 10 notable categories: BFSI, media and entertainment, retail and ecommerce, healthcare and life sciences, government and defense, transportation and logistics, manufacturing, agriculture, it and telecommunications and others.
The BFSI industry is always at the forefront of using technology to provide the best financial services to its customers. The low latency, high bandwidth and reliability of 5G networks in the future will help create a new service delivery platform.
Country Level Analysis of 5G Enterprise Market
On the basis of region, the 5G enterprise market is segmented into North America and South America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Middle East and Africa.
Inquire here for more @
Table of Content: 5G Enterprise Market
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of The 5G Enterprise Market Report
Part 03: Global 5G Enterprise Market Landscape
Part 04: Global 5G Enterprise Market Sizing
Part 05: Global 5G Enterprise Market Segmentation By Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers And Challenges
Part 11: 5G Enterprise Market Trends
Part 12: 5G Enterprise Market Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
Mr. A Naidu
Research for Markets
Tel: +44 8000-4182-37 (UK)
Email: [email protected]