Global next generation sequencing (NGS) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of next generation sequencing (NGS) market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Global next generation sequencing (NGS) market is registering a healthy CAGR of 19.60 in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the continuous advancement in NGS technology and upsurge in applications of NGS.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global next generation sequencing (NGS) market are Illumina, Inc., BGI, Eurofins Scientific, PerkinElmer Inc., Macrogen Inc., DNA Link, Inc., Genotypic Technology Pvt Ltd, WuXi AppTec, GENEWIZ, Takara Bio Inc., SciGenom Labs Pvt. Ltd, Theragen Etex Co., Ltd., LGC Biosearch Technologies, Oxford Gene Technology, Sysmex Inostics, Zymo Research, Source BioScience, Novogene Corporation, among others.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market
Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market By Product & Service (Pre-Sequencing Products & Services, NGS Consumables, Platforms, & Services for Platforms, Sequencing Services, NGS Data Analysis, Storage, and Management), Technology (Sequencing By Synthesis, Ion Semiconductor Sequencing, Single-Molecule Real-Time Sequencing, Nanopore Sequencing, Other Sequencing Technologies), Application (Diagnostics, Drug Discovery, Agricultural & Animal Research, Other Applications), End User (Academic Institutes & Research Centers, Hospitals & Clinics, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Other End Users), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Key Pointers Covered in the Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Size
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market New Sales Volumes
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Replacement Sales Volumes
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Installed Base
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market By Brands
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Procedure Volumes
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Product Price Analysis
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Healthcare Outcomes
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Cost of Care Analysis
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Regulatory Framework and Changes
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Prices and Reimbursement Analysis
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Shares in Different Regions
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Upcoming Applications
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Innovators Study
Market Definition: Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market
NGS means next-generation sequencing; it is also known as massively parallel sequencing technology. NGS allows researchers to research on various applications including speed, scalability, and ultra-high throughput and also study biological systems at a next level. NGS allows researchers to rapidly sequence whole genomes.
- Continuous technological advancement in NGS platform is driving the market growth
- Reducing price of NGS installation is another factor helping in market growth
- Proper reimbursement and improving regulatory scenario are flourishing the market growth
- Upsurge in applications of next generation sequencing drives the growth of the market
- Less number of skilled personnel hinders the market growth
- Rising concern about standardization of NGS based diagnostics hampers the market growth
- Legal and ethical restrictions will act as market restraints
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here @http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Biodesix, Inc. and Thermo Fisher Scientific have entered into an agreement to provide next-generation sequencing assay for blood-based companion diagnostic solutions in cancer. It is yet to be approved by Food and Drug Administration of the U.S. This agreement will help cancer patient by focusing on NGS-based solution.
- In June 2019, Agendia declared the open access study validating use of MammaPrint and BluePrint molecular diagnostics using next-generation sequencing technology for targeted RNA. This will help to understand the complexities of early stage breast cancer and treatment strategies.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global next generation sequencing (NGS) market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]