Nowadays, businesses get highly benefited with the different segments covered in the Beer Processing Market research report which provides better market insights to them with which they can drive the business into right direction. Market drivers and market restraints help businesses to get idea about the production strategy. The report helps strengthen organization and make better decisions for driving business on the right track.
Interesting? Apply for a sample report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-beer-processing-market
In addition, the years considered for the study are as follows:
Historical year – 2013-2018 | Base year – 2018 | Forecast period – 2019 to 2026
The Major players profiled in this report include Krones AG, ALFA LAVAL, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Praj Industries, Paul Mueller Company, LEHUI, Carlsberg Breweries A/S, Heineken, TSINGTAO BEER (H.K.) TRADING CO., LTD., Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd., Molson Coors Brewing Company, UNITED BREWERIES LTD, China Resources Beer (Holdings) Company Limited, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Kirin Holdings Company, Limited, YanjingCanada.com. among others
Global Beer Processing Market: Segment Analysis
- By Beer Type (Ale & Stout, Low Alcohol Beer, Lager and Specialty Beer),
- Brewery Type (Craft Brewery, Macrobrewery),
- Price Category (Super-premium, Premium, Mainstream and Discount),
- Distribution Channel (Off-trade and On-trade),
- Equipment Type (Macrobrewery Equipment andCraft Brewery Equipment),
- Application (Hotel, Family and Others)
Unique structure of the report
Global beer processing market is expected to register a steady CAGR of 3.06 in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising consumer consciousness towards nutritional products is the major factor for the growth of the market.
The beer is one of the oldest beverages which is obtained from fermentation of variety of grains such as wheat, rye, barley using water and yeast. There are around 7,500 breweries in the Europe. Since, last two decades, 830 million hectoliters of beer about USD 80.00 billion are marketed in the Europe. Now-a-days, IoT technology is currently used in the brewery which gives the detail information about volume of ingredients, weight, waste products, gas and light levels. With the growing demand of newer beer many companies are emerging in the beer processing market and there will be more investments in the beer processing market which increases the demand of this market in the forecast period.
Highlights following MARKET DRIVERS AND RESTRAINT:
- Ongoing innovations in the brewery equipment can also drive the market growth
- Growing number of craft breweries such as brewpubs and microbreweries boost the market growth
- Requirement for capital investment act as a restraint for the growth of this market
- Higher maintenance and energy costs can also hamper the market growth
In May 2018, Carlsberg Breweries A/S launched new product Birell which is newer alcohol-free beer. This has observed 90% growth in last decade. With this there will be increased product portfolio for consumers with active lifestyle and increased revenue generation of the company
In January 2018, Molson Coors Brewing Company had acquired Aspall Cyder Limited. This will result into increase in latest brands of the company further strengthening its position in offering smooth work-flow and various innovative products to the consumers. With this acquisition the company had expanded the production of the cider portfolio
Demand Side: Food and beverages industry experts, Research Laboratories, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global beer processing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Most important Highlights of TOC:
1 Introduction of Beer Processing Market
1.1 Overview of the Market
1.2 Scope of Report
2 Exclusive Summary
3 Research Methodology
3.1 Primary Interviews
3.2 Data Mining
3.4 List of Statistics
4 Beer Processing Market Segment & Geographic Analysis
4.1 By Type [2013-2026]
4.2 By Application [2013-2026]
4.3 By Region [2013-2026]
5 Beer Processing Market Outlook
5.2 Market Dynamics
5.3 Porter’s Five Force Model
5.4 Value Chain Analysis
6 Beer Processing Market Competitive Landscape
6.2 Key Development Policies
6.3 Company Market Standing
Browse Full Report with Facts and Figures of Beer Processing Market Report at: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-beer-processing-market
At the Last, Beer Processing industry report focuses on data sources, viz. primary and secondary sources, market breakdown and data triangulation, market size estimation, research programs, and design, research approach and methodology, and the publisher’s disclaimer.
Thanks for reading this article; we can also provide individual chapter wise or region wise section report version like North America, Europe or Asia, Latin America Middle East & Africa according to your requirement.