Global XLIF Surgery Market By Product (XLIF Interbody Cages, XLIF Interbody Fusion Systems), End-User (Hospitals, Spinal Surgery Centers, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Request Sample of Global XLIF Surgery Market Report 2019 @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-xlif-surgery-market
Global XLIF surgery market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 2.86 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the technological advancement in spinal surgeries along with the increased application areas of XLIF surgeries.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global XLIF surgery market are DePuy Synthes; Spine Wave, Inc.; Tyber Medical LLC; Zimmer Biomet; K2M, Inc.; RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc.; Titan Spine, Inc.; OsteoMed and NuVasive, Inc.
XLIF (Extreme Lateral Interbody Fusion) surgery is a specified medical procedure that is minimally-invasive and designed for treating back or leg pain. This pain is generally due to the degeneration of discs of the spine. This procedure involves patients on their sides which help surgeons gain access to each individual discs of the patient and treat the disorders, whilst avoiding any muscle or tissue.
- Growth in the number of minimally invasive procedures carried out worldwide; this factor is expected to fuel the growth of the market
- Higher prevalence of patients suffering from spinal disorders is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Greater volume of population belonging to geriatric group who are more prone to suffer from various spinal disorders; this factor is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Greater capital expenditure required for these procedures; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Strict levels of regulatory procedure and compliances for product approvals is expected to hinder the growth of the market
TABLE OF CONTENTS GLOBAL XLIF SURGERY MARKET
1.1. OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY 1.2. MARKET DEFINITION 1.3. OVERVIEW OF GLOBAL XLIF SURGERY MARKET 1.4. CURRENCY AND PRICING 1.5. LIMITATION 1.6. MARKETS COVERED
- MARKET SEGMENTATION
2.1. MARKETS COVERED 2.2. GEOGRAPHIC SCOPE 2.3. YEARS CONSIDERED FOR THE STUDY 2.4. CURRENCY AND PRICING 2.5. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 2.6. PRIMARY INTERVIEWS WITH KEY OPINION LEADERS 2.7. SECONDARY SOURCES 2.8. ASSUMPTIONS
- MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1.1. RISING NUMBER OF MINIMALLY INVASIVE PROCEDURES 3.1.2. INCREASING NUMBER OF SPINAL DISORDERS 3.1.3. GROWING NUMBER OF GERIATRIC POPULATION
3.2.1. HIGHER EXPENSES OF TREATMENT PROCEDURES 3.2.2. STRINGENT REGULATORY PROCEDURES
3.3.1. XLIF SURGERIES PERFFORMED FOR TREATMENT OF VARIOUS DISEASES 3.3.2. TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT IN SPINAL SURGERIES
3.4.1. COMPLICATIONS RELATED TO SPINAL SURGERY TREATMENT 3.4.2. LACK OF SPINAL SURGEONS
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- GLOBAL XLIF SURGERY MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
6.1. OVERVIEW 6.2. XLIF INTERBODY CAGES 6.3. XLIF INTERBODY FUSION SYSTEMS
- GLOBAL POWER BANK MARKET, BY END-USER
7.1. OVERVIEW 7.1.1. HOSPITALS 7.1.2. SPINAL SURGERY CENTERS
- GLOBAL XLIF SURGERY MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- GLOBAL XLIF SURGERY MARKET, COMPANY LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
View Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-xlif-surgery-market
- XLIF Interbody Cages
- XLIF Interbody Fusion Systems
- Spinal Surgery Centers
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, NuVasive, Inc. announced that their proprietary XLIF surgery products termed as “Cohere XLIF” which is designed for XLIF and lateral single-position surgery is an innovative pioneer in Porous PEEK implants offerings. Further innovations and advancements are ongoing as the company looks to incorporate “Porous PEEk” technology in their product offerings.
- In April 2019, NuVasive, Inc. announced the commercialization and first-usage of their proprietary “Advanced Materials Science” implant portfolio’s “Cohere XLIF consisting of the company’s innovative “Porous PEEK” technology. The transition from existing offerings has been smooth from “PEEK” to “Cohere XLIF” with further innovations and expanded product offerings expected.
- In March 2019, RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc. announced that they had completed the acquisition of Paradigm Spine, LLC along with its major product offering; “Coflex Interlaminar Stabilization” device. This acquisition is an expansion of the growth strategy devised by RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc. keeping in mind the growing need for effective spinal implants solutions and product offerings.
Global XLIF surgery market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of XLIF surgery market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global XLIF surgery market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]