The Cloud Storage Gateways Market recently Published a Global Market research study with more than 100 industry informative desk and Figures spread through Pages and easy to understand detailed TOC on “Cloud Storage Gateways Market”.
The report provides information and the advancing business series information in the sector to the exchange. The report gives an idea associated with the advancement of this market development of significant players in this industry. An examination of this Cloud Storage Gateways market relies upon aims, which are of coordinated into market analysis, are incorporated into the reports.
Top Companies in the Global Cloud Storage Gateways Market
EMC, Microsoft, CTERA Networks, Emulex, F5 Networks, NetApp, …
The cloud storage gateway is expected to register a CAGR of over +25.5%, during the forecast period of 2019-2025.
Get Free Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Cloud Storage Gateways Market 2019
According to a survey by Spiceworks in 2017, 42% of respondents highlighted the ability of cloud services to provide access to data anywhere as one of the top drivers of moving workloads to the cloud. Thus, the adoption of cloud storage gateway is also likely to increase.
- Further, according to Cisco, the companies favoring BYOD among their workforce, save upto USD 350 every year per employee. Also, the Financial Impact of BYOD study said that employees tackle the tasks the moment they receive them, accomplishing them more quickly and gain some extra minutes. Such trend helps the organization to move its workload in the cloud storage thereby increasing the demand for cloud storage gateway.
- For instance, in March 2018, BlackBerry and Microsoft partnered to empower the mobile workforce. By making Microsoft’s mobile apps seamlessly available within BlackBerry Dynamics, enterprise users have a consistent experience when opening, editing, and saving a Microsoft Office 365 on any iOS or Android device. This enabled users to work anytime, anyplace, with rich file fidelity.
- Moreover, according to a survey by Unitrends in 2019, 61% of respondents stated that, in their organization, cloud technology is used for archiving and long term retention. It can be inferred that cloud storage is used for storing data and cloud storage gateway helps in data recovery by storing important files in local storage. Thus the market for cloud storage gateway will also increase because it helps in data recovery and constantly backing up the data.
Key Market Trends
Healthcare Industry offers Potential Growth
- The healthcare industry is moving towards Health information technology, which provides critical life-saving functions, consists of connected, networked systems and leverages wireless technologies, and leaving such systems more vulnerable to data breaches.
- Moreover, the healthcare industry is one of the industries, which was impacted badly by the data breaching in 2018. This is mainly due to the low IT budget compared to other private firms. According to Gemalto, the healthcare industry continues to lead in the number of incidents (27%) in 2018. Moreover, according to HIPAA, healthcare data breaches are now being reported at a rate of more than once per day.
- The healthcare industry deals with personal and/or sensitive data and they rely on encryption to protect that data.
- For instance, in 2018, the Department of Health and Human Service’s (HSS) Office of Civil Rights (OCR) issued a USD 4.3 million fine to University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, in violation of HIPAA encryption requirements.
- Thus, the cloud storage gateway market is expected to witness an immense opportunity in the future, owing to the increasing database in the healthcare industry and the shift towards the cloud for protecting the database.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 30% discount on this report)
Inquire for Discount
The Cloud Storage Gateways market can be divided based on product types and its sub-type, major applications and Third Party usage area, and important regions.
This report segments the global Cloud Storage Gateways Market on the basis of Types are
Physical Appliances, Virtual Appliances
On The basis Of Application, the Global Cloud Storage Gateways Market is Segmented into
SMEs Solutions, Large Enterprise Solutions
Regions Are covered By Cloud Storage Gateways Market Report 2019 To 2025.
North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India.
North America (USA, Canada and Mexico).
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy).
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
Impact of the Cloud Storage Gateways market report:
– Comprehensive evaluation of all opportunities and risks in the market.
– Cloud Storage Gateways market ongoing developments and significant occasions.
– Detailed study of business techniques for development of the market-driving players.
– Conclusive study about the improvement plot of market for approaching years.
– Top to bottom appreciation of market-express drivers, targets and major littler scale markets.
– Favorable impression inside imperative mechanical and publicize latest examples striking the market.
The report has 150 tables and figures browse the report description and TOC
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement
Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Market Insights Reports is an online market research reports library of 500,000 in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Market Insights Reports offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, environment, medical devices, healthcare, food and beverages, water, advanced materials and much more.