“The global pathological examination market is expected to reach $438 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 12.3% from 2019 to 2025, in terms of value.”
In terms of a number of tests, the global pathological examination market is expected to reach 65 billion units by 2025, registering a CAGR of 8.0%. Different types of pathological examinations are available in the market. These are used for diagnosis and treatment of a variety of diseases, and hence play an important role in improving public health. This field has been evolving with technological advancements in digital pathology.
Major factors that drive the market growth include an increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases and a high focus on early diagnosis of diseases. However, a shortage of pathologists is expected to restrict the growth of the global pathological examination market. Moreover, the use of digital pathology in the diagnosis of the diseases is anticipated to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the key market players.
The global pathological examination market is segmented based on type, application, and region to provide a detailed assessment of the market. Based on type, the market is bifurcated into digital pathology and traditional pathology. By application, it is divided into digestive organs and other applications. The market is analyzed across the U.S., Europe, Asia, and the rest of the world.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
• The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global pathological examination market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
• A quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2025 is discussed to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
• An in-depth analysis of pathology examinations based on types such as digital pathology and traditional pathology is carried out in the report.
• The global pathological examination market scenario is comprehensively analyzed in accordance with the key regions.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
o Digital Pathology
o Traditional Pathology
o Digestive Organ
o Other Applications
• The U.S.
• Rest of the World
LIST OF KEY PLAYERS OPERATING IN THE MARKET (These players are not profiled in the report. The same will be included on request)
• Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
• Sonic Healthcare Limited
• Spectra Laboratories
• Diagnostic Pathology Services, Inc.
• Q2 Solutions
• Histo-Scientific Research Laboratories
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
About Digits N Markets:
Digits N Markets has a vast repository of latest market research reports on trending topics, niche company profiles, market size and other relevant data released by renowned publishers. We have access to the database related to niche markets and trending topics in various industries. We also update the data regularly to provide recent statistics to the client. Recent data and reports will be featured on our websites and clients will be able to access the same. Our clients will be able to benefit from qualitative & quantitative insights in the report which will support them in taking concrete business decisions.