Global industrial boilers market is registering a substantial CAGR of 5.8% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to rising demand of the natural gas-fired boiler, food & Beverages and commercial Boilers.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global industrial boilers market are AE&E NANJING BOILER CO., LTD., Sofinter S.p.a, ALFA LAVAL, Amec Foster Wheeler, ANDRITZ, Hitachi, Ltd., Babcock Wanson, Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. , BWSC, BHEL, Robert Bosch GmbH, Cheema Boilers Limited, Clayton Industries, qCleaver-Brooks, Inc, Danstoker A/S, Detroit Stoker Company, SUPERIOR BOILER, LLC, Doosan Power Systems, Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction, HAMON, GENERAL ELECTRIC, The Fulton Companies, Hangzhou Boiler Group Co.,Ltd. , Harbin Electric Corporation co.,Ltd, Viessmann Werke GmbH & Co. KG, ICI Caldaie S.p.A. and among others.
Get Exclusive Sample Copy of this Report Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-industrial-boilers-market
Global Industrial Boilers Market By Fuel Type (Natural Gas and Biomass, Oil, Coal, Others), Boiler Horsepower (10-150BHP, 151-300 BHP, 301-600 BHP), End User (Chemical, Food, Metals and Mining, Paper, Refineries, others), Technology (Condensing, Non- Condensing), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Industrial Boilers Market
Industrial boilers are closed vessels that are used in a fuel supply or electricity to heat water or to initiate steam for commercial heating and humidification applications. The fundamental concept of a boiler consist of a heat supply (furnace) and a device (pipes or tubes) or heat transfer medium that permits water to be heated above its boiling point. There are several types of boilers present in the market which can be used to produce steam or hot water.
- Increasing demand for natural gas-fired boilers is driving the market growth
- Rising demand from the food & beverages business is contributing towards the growth of the market
- Increasing adoption of commercial boilers is a driver for this market
- Rapid industrial enterprise in addition to current investments toward growth of producing facilities is boosting the market growth
- Government initiatives to push clean energy and scale back dependency on fuel directly or indirectly restraining the growth of the market
- High installation cost is restraining the market growth
- Strict regulation of government on industrial boilers may hamper the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Industrial Boilers Market
By Fuel Type
- Natural gas
By Boiler Horsepower
- 151-300 BHP
- 301-600 BHP
By End User
- Non- Condensing
Table Of Contents Is Available [email protected] https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=global-industrial-boilers-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Hartford boiler (HSB), a part of Munich Re, declared the closing of the acquisition with relayr, Inc. the Berlin-based industrial Internet of things technology company. Relayr focuses on helping the customers for price reduction, energy potency and quality improvement. Relayr can retain its brand and will remain an independent entity within HSB group. This acquisition assists relayr to bring a unique amalgamation of IoT consulting and software with the financial assurance
- In December, 2017 Atlas Copco, a number one supplier of property productivity solutions, has agreed to acquire Location Thermique Service SAS, a French boiler rental company. It rents out steam boilers, which is used typically in the production method, for purchasers within the manufacturer, power, chemical, oil and gas sectors. This acquisition will help to strengthen and expand the product offering its customers
Global industrial boilers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of industrial boilers market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Research Methodology: Global Industrial Boilers Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude.We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.