Global carbon nanotubes Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 4.63 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 15.79 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 16.55% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growth in demand from various end-users of the product due to its superior mechanical and chemical properties.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the carbon nanotubes market are TORAY INTERNATIONAL INC., Cheap Tubes, Arkema, Hanwha Group., SHOWA DENKO K.K., Nanocyl SA, Carbon Solutions Inc., OCSiAl, Arry International Group Limited, SABIC, Continental Carbon Company, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Nanoshel LLC, Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd., Nanothinx S.A., XinNano Materials Inc., Nano-C, KUMHO PETROCHEMICAL, Raymor Industries Inc., Grafen Inc., Chengdu Institute of Organic Chemistry – Chinese Academy of Sciences, Klean Commodities, Reinste Nano Ventures and CHASM Advanced Materials.
Get Exclusive Sample Copy of this Report Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-carbon-nanotubes-market
Global Carbon Nanotubes Market By Method (Chemical Vapor Deposition, CCVD, High-Pressure Carbon Monoxide Reaction, Others), Type (SWCNT, MWCNT), Application (Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals & Polymers, Electronics & Semiconductors, Advanced Materials, Batteries & Capacitors, Medical, Energy, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Carbon Nanotubes Market
Carbon nanotubes are a form of carbon molecules that exist in the form of a tube like structure. These nanotubes have enhanced set of characteristics that make them stronger than steel, with a large reduction of weight. These molecules are rolled up in the form of cylinders into single-walled or multi-walled resulting in varying characteristics accordingly.
- Growth of the end-users such as the electronics & electrical and automotive industry; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth due to their widespread applications
- Advancements in the market in relation to the products resulting in significant reduction of cost; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Concerns related to safety and environment with the usage of carbon; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Carbon Nanotubes Market
- Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Catalytic Chemical Vapor Deposition (CCVD)
- High-Pressure Carbon Monoxide Reaction
- Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube (SWCNT)
- Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotube (MWCNT)
- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals & Polymers
- Electronics & Semiconductors
- Advanced Materials
- Batteries & Capacitors
Table Of Contents Is Available [email protected]https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=global-carbon-nanotubes-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2016, OCSiAl announced that they had partnered with Nanjing Leiqi, regarding the commercialisation and marketing of carbon nanotubes manufactured by OCSiAl. Nanjing will commercialise and handle the marketing of a number of their products.
- In March 2016, Continental Carbon Company and Kemya (a joint venture between SABIC and Exxon Mobil Corporation) announced that they had inaugurated a production facility situated in Al-Jubail, Saudi Arabia for the production of carbon black. The facility capable of providing 50 kilotons quantity of the product annually will supply majorly to the tire and rubber industry.
Competitive Analysis: Global Carbon Nanotubes Market
Global carbon nanotubes market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of carbon nanotubes market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Research Methodology: Global Carbon Nanotubes Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude.We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.