Liquid Packaging Carton Market Overview:
The Liquid Packaging Carton Market size is expected to witness significant gains owing to business expansion and introduction of various technologies in the market. Increasing its usage in Materials & Packaging industries should drive Liquid Packaging Carton market size. Liquid packaging cartons are a specialised form of packaging form which helps in safe & secure transportation of liquid contents. The product is available in different shapes, sizes and materials and has a clean outer surface to help employ branding of the contents. They are specifically designed upon the request and demand of the contents’ manufacturer. They are mostly known to utilize paperboard, polyethylene, polypropylene and aluminum in the form of foil.
To access PDF Sample report Click Here:
Major Market Players covered in the Market are:
SIG Combibloc Group Ltd.; NIPPON PAPER INDUSTRIES CO., LTD.; Uflex Limited; Reynolds; Gapack; Tetra Laval International S.A.; BillerudKorsnäs; Smurfit Kappa; Liqui-Box; ELOPAK; Adam Pack S.A.; Evergreen Packaging LLC; Klabin S.A.; Refresco Group; Assemblies Unlimited, Inc.; Weyerhaeuser; Comar, LLC. and Tri-Wall Limited.
By Carton Type (Brick Liquid Cartons, Gable Top Cartons, Shaped Liquid Cartons),
By Product Type (Rigid, Flexible),
By Opening Type (Cut, Straw Hole, Clip, Twist, King Twist),
By Material (Uncoated Paperboard, LDPE Coated, Aluminum, PP, PE),
By Shelf Life (Long, Short),
By Application (Food & Beverages, Industrial),
By End-Use (Liquid Dairy, Non-Carbonated Soft Drinks, Liquid Foods, Alcoholic Drinks, Others),
Get Table of Contents with Charts, Figures & Tables @
Based on regions, the Liquid Packaging Carton Market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries and Egypt)
North America (United States, Mexico, and Canada)
South America (Brazil, Argentina etc.)
Europe (Turkey, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
Asia-Pacific (Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia)
- Increasing prevalence of regulations and compliances regarding the usage of plastics globally; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Transformation of lifestyles of individuals resulting in consumption of packaged food & beverages amid a significant rise of urban working population; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing preference and adoption of environmental-friendly packaging methods & products; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Availability of substitute packaging methods is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Rise in the adoption of glass packaging methods is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Gapack announced that they had agreed to acquire Qingdao Likang Food Packaging Technology Company Limited for an approximate value of RMB 104.2 million. This acquisition is a strategic one providing a further presence for liquid packaging products and capabilities in China as well as globally. This acquisition further expands the production strengths of Gapack providing an even broader customer pool.
- In March 2018, Uflex Limited announced the launch of several innovative products through their Asepto brand during the AnugaFoodTec held in Cologne, Germany from March 20-26, 2018. The products including decorative packaging solutions in the form of aseptic packaging cartons foraying into aseptic liquid packaging for the first time. They have established a manufacturing plant located in Gujarat, India which will have the capacity of producing 7 billion packs annually.
What Information does this report contain?
- Customer behaviour Analysis, Explorable Revenue Sources.
- Customized Geographical Data Based on Customers as well as Competitors.
- Analysis of Liquid Packaging CartonMarket Size and CAGR between the Forecast Periods.
- We present data in statistic form that lays out a clear understanding and a better perspective on the market.
- End-users analysis to define Liquid Packaging Cartonmarket strategy
- Country and regional breakdown by micro and macro economic factors.
- Former, on-going, and projected market analysis in terms of volume and value
- Assessment of niche Liquid Packaging Cartonindustry developments
- Testimonials to companies in order to fortify their foothold in the market
Access Full report of Liquid Packaging Carton Market@
Data Bridge Market research endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delves into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge Market Research
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 819+2 7475