Latest market study on “Surety Market to 2027 by Bond Type (Contract Surety Bond, Commercial Surety Bond, Fidelity Surety Bond, and Court Surety Bond) -Global Analysis and Forecast”, the surety Market is estimated to reach US$ 28.77 Bn by 2027 from US$ US$ 15.33 Bn in 2018. The report include key understanding on the driving factors of this growth and also highlights the prominent players in the market and their developments.
Surety Bonds are obtained by principal parties to protect third parties from a failure to meet contractual obligations. There are four main types of bonds that serve the different purpose namely: contract surety bond, commercial surety bond, fidelity surety bond, and court surety bond. The most common surety bonds are the commercial and contract surety bond and serve the purpose of protecting the public and private interests. The court and fidelity surety bonds protect against the litigation and theft. Surety bonds of all types cost a premium based on the performance of the business and credit score of the business owner, which is between 1-15% of the bond value.
For More Information Ask For Sample Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00002849/
- American Financial Group, Inc.
- AmTrust Financial Services, Inc.
- Chubb Limited
- CNA Financial Corporation
- Crum & Forster
- Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.
- HCC Insurance Holdings
- IFIC Surety Group
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- The Travelers Indemnity Company
The global surety market for the bond type is fragmented into Contract Surety Bond, Commercial Surety Bond, Fidelity Surety Bond, and Court Surety Bond. Commercial Bonds are general surety bonds that are required by various government agencies state local or federal. Commercial bonds are primarily used by companies or working professionals as per state licensing and permit regulations. Commercial bonds are easy to qualify as they incur low-risk.
Commercial bonds protect the general public from that interact with the principal being licensed. The claim is made by someone who faced losses due to the violation of rules and regulations by the bonded principal. The agency checks various parameters before fixing the bond amount such as the number of employees, number of physical locations, and the type of business. Usually, the commercial bonds are annual bonds that are to be renewed every year in some cases bonds are also required for multi-year increments like service tax bond.
Further, surety market is expected to experience significant growth in the coming years due to the increasing demand of commercial bonds. The commercial bonds are gaining popularity in the markets of North America and Europe. Commercial bonds are replacing LOC as they provide a better method for risk management.
Purchase this Premium Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00002849/
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global surety market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global surety market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Email Id: email@example.com
About The Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.