The latest market report on Antifungals Market 2019 offers an in-depth analysis of this business vertical involving key information concerning industry deliverables, predominantly market tendencies, market size, market share, present valuation, and profits estimations for the estimated period. The brief information regarding the industry also analyzes and elucidates the Antifungals Market growth rate in the forecast timeline, incited by certain catalysts.
The global Antifungals Market was valued at about $9.4 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow to $11.96 billion at a CAGR of 6.2% through 2022.
Antifungals Market: Overview
North America was the largest region in the antifungals in 2018, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific respectively. This region is expected to remain the largest during the next five years. The antifungals in Asia Pacific is forecasted to register the highest CAGR during 2018-2023.
A point prevalence survey was conducted in Turkey, in 2018. According to the survey, antifungal drugs were mostly prescribed in pediatric hematology and oncology (PHO) units (35.2%), followed by neonatal ICUs (NICUs) (19.6%). The other units prescribing antifungal drugs included pediatric services (18.3%), pediatric ICUs (PICUs) (14.6%) and hematopoietic (HSCT) units (7.3%). According to the same survey, the antifungals were used for prophylaxis in 48.8% of patients and about 50% of patients were treated with antifungal drugs based on observation. Among 50% of patients, who were treated post observation, around 18.8% of patients were prescribed an antifungal therapy and 31.2% of patients were targeted for the treatments.
Major players in the Antifungals Market are Pfizer, Novartis, Merck & Co., Bayer Healthcare, Abbott Laboratories, and other.
Make an Inquiry about this report:
For comprehensive understanding of market dynamics, the global Antifungals Market is analyzed across key geographies namely: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa. Each of these regions is analyzed on basis of market findings across major countries in these regions for a macro-level understanding of the market.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider Antifungals market, and compares it with other markets.
– The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
– The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
– Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
– The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
– Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
– The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
– The Antifungals market section of the report gives context. It compares the Antifungals market with other segments of the Antifungals market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, Antifungals indicators comparison.
Browse in-depth and report summary TOC on “Antifungals Market”
Note – All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports is an online market research reports library of 500,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. MarketInsightsReports offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, environment, medical devices, healthcare, water, advanced materials and much more.