This Cluster Headache Drug Market research report is a great resource providing current as well as upcoming technical and financial details of the Healthcare industry for the forecast period. To make this Cluster Headache Drug Market report of supreme quality, consistent efforts of an enthusiastic, innovative dynamic and skilled researchers and analysts have been utilized. With this market report it becomes easier to establish and optimize each stage in the lifecycle of industrial process that includes engagement, acquisition, retention, and monetization. Requirements of Healthcare industry have been understood at the fullest to endow them with the finest market research report.
Get Exclusive Sample Copy of This Report Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-cluster-headache-drug-market
Global cluster headache drug market is expected to grow at a substantial CAGR of in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of cluster headaches, growing geriatric population, development in the healthcare expenditure and the government support for the research & development for new and better treatment have fueled the market growth.
Key market players in the global cluster headaches market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc, AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly and Company, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, TrioxBio Inc, Aurobindo Pharma, Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc, WOCKHARDT, Shanghai Soho Yiming Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd, Chengdu Tiantaishan pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd, electroCore, Inc, Autonomic Technologies, Inc, WINSTON PHARMACEUTICALS, Inc, CAPNIA, Inc and few others.
Read Complete Details with TOC Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=global-cluster-headache-drug-market
Market Definition: Global Cluster Headache Drug Market
Cluster headache is also known as Horton’s syndrome is characterized by a series of relatively short but severe pain on one side of the head every day for weeks or months at a time. Headaches occur in form of clusters which means bouts of frequent attacks which may last from weeks to months and followed by long periods of relief. Cluster headaches occur at the same time each year because of their seasonal nature. Symptoms include nasal discharge, redness of eyes and excessive tearing.
The prevalence rate of cluster headache is less than 1percent and mostly affects men. The attacks can begin at any age, although they usually occur between the ages of 20 and 40 years. The lifetime prevalence of cluster headache for adults of all ages was 124 per 100,000 or approximately 0.1 percent.
Segmentation: Global Cluster Headache Drug Market
Cluster Headache Drug Market : By Types
Cluster Headache Drug Market : By Mechanism of Action
- Ergot alkaloids
- Local Anesthetics
- Calcium Channel Blockers
- Lithium Carbonate
Cluster Headache Drug Market : By Drugs Type
- Fast-Acting Drugs
- Long-Term Drugs
- Short-Term Drugs
Cluster Headache Drug Market : By Diagnosis
- Neurological Examination
- CT Scan
Cluster Headache Drug Market : By Treatment
Cluster Headache Drug Market : By Route of Administration
Cluster Headache Drug Market : By End-Users
- Specialty Clinics
Cluster Headache Drug Market : By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Cluster Headache Drug Market:
- In June 2019, Eli Lilly and Company received the US FDA approval for Emgality (Galcanezumab). This drug became the first drug to gain U.S. approval for decreasing the frequency of episodic cluster headache attacks. It belongs to a new class of drugs called CGRP inhibitors that are used to prevent migraines or reduce their frequency
- In April 2017, electroCore, Inc received the US FDA approval for gammaCore device, a non-invasive vagus nerve stimulator aimed to treat pain associated with episodic cluster headache in adult patients. Gammacore the first and only FDA-approved device for the prevention of cluster headache. It is a safe and effective treatment when compared to other treatments
Cluster Headache Drug Market Drivers
- Increasing prevalence of cluster headaches and migraine is driving the growth of this market
- Increased television viewing and computer usage is also acting as a driver for the market
- Growing geriatric population is propelling the market growth
- Application of latest technologies in the health care industry can also act as a market driver
Cluster Headache Drug Market Restraints
- Lack of awareness amongst people and healthcare providers about cluster headaches is hampering the market growth.
- Increasing measure by government to lessen healthcare expenditure is also restricting the growth for the market
- Unfavorable health care policies will also hamper the market growth
Opportunities in the Cluster Headache Drug Market Report :
- Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry is provided for the period of 20XX-20XX to assist stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the Cluster Headache Drug Market report.
- Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps in understanding the trends in types of point of care test across regional.
- Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps in understanding the trends in types of point of care test across Global.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying?dbmr=global-cluster-headache-drug-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude.We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Mail: [email protected]