Global Proton Therapy Market report demonstrates supportive data related to the dominant players in the market such as product offerings, revenue, segmentation, and business synopsis. The report gives helpful insights that assist while launching a new product. This global market research report has a complete overview of the market, covering various aspects such as product definition, segmentation based on various parameters, and the prevailing vendor landscape. Moreover, in the Global Proton Therapy Market report, the key product categories are also included. The report also analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the Global Proton Therapy Market.
Global Proton Therapy Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1.13 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 3.56 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 15.34% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to growth of the population suffering from cancer.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Key Market Competitors:
Mevion Medical Systems; ProTom International; Hitachi, Ltd.; IBA Worldwide; Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd.; Varian Medical Systems, Inc.; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Mitsubishi Electric Corporation; Fermilab; Optivus Proton Therapy, Inc.; Elekta AB (pub); Advanced Oncotherapy; are few of the major competitors present in the market.
Global proton therapy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of proton therapy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Global Proton Therapy Market By Product (Equipment, Service), Type (Electron Beam, Proton Beam, Neutron Beam, Carbon Ion Beam, Alpha Particle Beam, Beta Particle Beam), Set-Up Systems (Single-Room Systems, Multi-Room Systems, Compact Systems), Indication (Pediatric Cancer, Pelvic Cancer, Sarcoma, Prostate Cancer, Lung Cancer, Bone & Soft Tissue Cancer, Gastro-Intestinal Cancer, Liver Cancer, Brain Tumor, Central Nervous System, Eye Cancer, Head & Neck Cancer, Others), End-User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026;
Market Definition: Global Proton Therapy Market
Proton therapy is a pharmaceutical technique which involves the treatment of cancerous cells and tumor, it involves the usage of radiation devices and focused radiation therapy along with accelerated protons which act as the radiation source. Through proton therapy, physicians can completely focus the radiation therapy on only the cancerous cells rather than damaging the healthy tissues and organs in close quarters of the targeted area.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. announced the launch of South Asia’s first proton therapy situated in Tamil Nadu, India. The center equipped with pencil-beam scanning technology offering which offers the highest precision of therapy.
- In September 2018, Hitachi, Ltd. announced that they had received an order from Tokushukai Medical Group for usage in Shonan Kamakura Advanced Medical Center for Hitachi’s compact proton therapy system. The dedicated system is expected to be completed by September 2020.
- In January 2018, Hitachi, Ltd. announced that they had received US FDA 510(k) clearance for their commercialization of “Real Time Image Gating System for Proton Beam Therapy Systems”. This clearance will allow for patients in United States to be treated with cutting-edge motion management and enhanced Spot Scanning identification technology.
- Increasing investments and funding for advancements in technologies of treatment in cancer treatments as well as increasing the establishment of proton therapy centers; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Innovations and advancements in the therapeutic systems of cancer treatments and advancements in proton therapy product offerings; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Requirement of large funds initially for establishing and usage of proton therapy is expected to restrain the market growth
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click [email protected]
Segmentation: Global Proton Therapy Market
- By Product
- By Type
- Electron Beam
- Proton Beam
- Neutron Beam
- Carbon Ion Beam
- Alpha Particle Beam
- Beta Particle Beam
- By Set-Up Systems
- Single-Room Systems
- Multi-Room Systems
- Compact Systems
- By Indication
- Pediatric Cancer
- Pelvic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Bone & Soft Tissue Cancer
- Gastro-Intestinal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Brain Tumor
- Central Nervous System
- Eye Cancer
- Head & Neck Cancer
- Renal Cell Carcinoma
- By End-User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global proton therapy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]