Global Synthetic Monitoring Market Size, Status And Forecast 2020-2025
The Synthetic Monitoring Market was valued at USD 1.36 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 3.72 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 18.27% over the forecast period 2020- 2025. SLA (Service Level Management) is coming in trends in digitalization, cloud and IoT, which are bringing a torrent of third-party service dependencies such as SaaS, DNS, CDN, and even APIs, which is changing the nature of end-user experience monitor. Also due to critical need to simulate users interactions with increasing complex digital services running on increasing dynamic, distributed, and heterogeneous environments, the market is spurring for the rise of modern synthetic monitoring technology. This will remove the drawback for noise and false alerts too.
(Special Offer: Available Flat 25% Discount for a limited time only):
Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report
Synthetic monitoring tools enable an end-to-end view of a system’s behavior. The major forces driving this market are the growing need for monitoring and management of numerous complicated applications with rising need for DevOps, and assurance of meeting SLA’s. In addition, the growing need for deployment of enterprise application on third-party platforms with enhanced monitoring solutions helps to boost the adoption of synthetic monitoring solutions.
Key Market Trends
Mobile Application Monitoring to Stimulate the Market Growth
– With the increasing adoption of mobile devices worldwide, there has been a subsequent rise in mobile device website traffic which makes it important to make sure that a website loads quickly and displays information correctly. These factors are expected to drive the demand for mobile application synthetic monitoring.
– Mobile monitoring saves time and reduces friction between teams with no lengthy meetings, debates, or speculation on what needs to be investigated. It optimize performance for web apps, responsive design, and mobile-enabled sites.
– The most common factor of use of mobile application monitoring is to automate testing for native, hybrid, or iOS and Android apps. These aid companies to create tests once and run it on multiple devices, with different screen sizes and resolutions.
– Combining synthetic monitoring with real devices is a great way to get a detailed view of the app performance which is a key trend in the growth of the synthetic monitoring market.
North America Accounted for a Significant Share
– The market in North America is increasing due to the critical need for pro-active monitoring of increasing complex applications and rising adoption of cloud-based application and DevOps application is increasing the adoption of synthetic application monitoring.
– North America, consumers are increasingly preferring online platform for varied services, even in conventional markets, because of which, companies are focusing on improving their application management services.
– In addition to this rise in DevOps, the region also marks a significant demand for SaaS-based applications. The United States is expected be the largest market for public cloud services, by the end of 2018, as the discrete manufacturing, professional services, and banking are investing heavily into cloud adoption.
The synthetic monitoring market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, agreements, expansions, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. Most businesses across the whole spectrum combine at least two or three different tools to monitor and run their IT infrastructure. The tools are usually available in three distribution models such as SaaS, open-source software, and closed source solutions, by which the rivalry in the market is becoming strong. Key players are CA Technologies, Dynatrace LLC, SmartBear Software, etc.
Recent developments in the market are –
– September 2018 – Swisscom and CA Technologies partnered to launch an innovative open banking hub. They partnered to create a secure interface that connects financial institutions with third parties, including fintech startup companies.
Avail Discount at
Influence of the Synthetic Monitoring market report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Synthetic Monitoring market.
-Synthetic Monitoring market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Synthetic Monitoring market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Synthetic Monitoring market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Synthetic Monitoring market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Synthetic Monitoring market.
Browse the report description and TOC:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluates key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Global Synthetic Monitoring Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc.MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
How we have factored the effect of Covid-19 in our report:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
IrfanTamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687