The Automotive Connector Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The Global Automotive Connector market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Companies, like TE Connectivity Ltd, Yazaki Corporation, J.S.T. Mfg. Co.,Ltd., Amphenol Corporation, Aptiv PLC, and Sumitomo Wiring Systems LTD among others.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
The automotive connector market is expected to register a CAGR of over 6%, during the forecast period, 2020 – 2025.
– The increase in safety concerns among consumers, coupled with safety-related initiatives from government agencies, has elevated the requirement for a reliable connector in various vehicle systems. For instance, safety systems, like seatbelts, airbags, and brakes used in vehicles require a connection system comprising a retainer and safety restraint system connector. Thus, the increasing demand for automotive safety systems has a direct influence on the demand for automotive connectors, in turn, driving the growth of the market.
– Furthermore, the usage of electronics in other applications, such as advanced and convenient systems, like automatic transmissions and infotainment has also been increasing, which, in turn, is driving the demand for automotive wiring harnesses in automobiles, thereby, propelling the need for connectors in these systems.
– Connectors are placed under the hood of automobiles and must have the capacity to withstand high as well as sub-zero temperatures and shocks. Thus, reliability and durability concerns are some functional challenges that hinder the growth of the market.
– The automotive connector market has major application in the powertrain systems, followed by safety and infotainment systems.
Key Market Trends:
Safety and Security to Witness Fast Growth
The safety and security segment is expected to witness the fastest growth rate, during the forecast period. Improving safety and security of vehicles is a growing concern among automakers and governments; as a result, automakers have started installing dedicated electronic control units (ECUs) at every critical level of vehicle systems, including powertrain, steering, and braking systems. For instance, the usage of ECUs, such as electric power steering ECU unit and anti-lock braking system (ABS) ECU unit have been significantly increased to approximately 4-5% annually, during the past three years (2015-2018). Other safety and security features, such as airbags and central-locking system, have been predominantly installed in more than 60% of all new vehicle sales in 2019. In addition to this, ADAS features, such as adaptive cruise control, parking assist, lane departure warning and assist system, blind spot detection, night vision system, adaptive front lighting system etc., have been gradually penetrating in vehicles globally, majorly in the European (EU) and North American region, and countries, like China and Japan.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
The key insights of the Automotive Connector Market report:
- The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Automotive Connector market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for.
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
- The Automotive Connector market report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2015-2020 market shares for key vendors.
- The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report estimates 2020-2025 market development trends of Automotive Connector Market.
- Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and current market dynamics is also carried out
- The report makes some important proposals for a new project of Automotive Connector Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
Finally, Automotive Connector Market report is a believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on. Automotive Connector industry report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
How we have factored the effect of Covid-19 in our report:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687