Market status at the global & regional level about Healthcare industry is offered through this Additive Manufacturing Market report which helps gain business insights at the extensive marketplace. Qualitative and transparent research studies are performed devotedly to offer an excellent market research report for certain niche. Not to mention, several charts and graphs have been used effectively to represent the facts and figures in a proper way. This professional market report focuses on primary and secondary drivers, market share, market size, leading segments & geographical analysis. Global Additive Manufacturing Market analysis report brings about the list of top competitors and presents insights on strategic industry analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
Get Sample PDF (including COVID19 Impact Analysis) of Market Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-additive-manufacturing-market&rp
Market Analysis: Global Additive Manufacturing Market
The global additive manufacturing market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 3.99 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 11.56 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 14.20% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising occurrence of structural heart diseases and technological developments in the industry.
Key Market Competitors: Global Additive Manufacturing Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the additive manufacturing market are 3D Systems, Inc., 3T Ltd., Biomedical Modeling Inc., ENVISIONTEC, INC., EOS Systems Inc., Integer Holdings Corporation, GPI Prototype and Manufacturing Services, LLC., Surgival, SLM Solutions, Xilloc Medical B.V., Dentsply Sirona, Renishaw plc., Stratasys Ltd., Morris Technology, Materialise, Limacorporate S.p.a., ExOne among others.
Get Full TOC, Tables and Figures of Market Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-additive-manufacturing-market&rp
Market Definition: Global Additive Manufacturing Market
Additive manufacturing is also called as 3D (three dimensional) printing, and it is utilized for the creation of 3D objects. The 3-D object is created using computer, to create the object, additive processes are used. The 3D objects can be modified as per the industry requirement. The numerous industries which include 3-D object are healthcare, automotive, education, government, research, defense, aerospace, consumer products and industrial.
Segmentation: Global Additive Manufacturing Market
Additive Manufacturing Market : By Technology
- Powder Bed Fusion
- Directed Energy Deposition
- Binder Jetting
- Sheet Lamination
Additive Manufacturing Market : By Materials
- Homogeneous Materials
- Heterogeneous Materials
Additive Manufacturing Market : By Material Type
- Metal Alloy
Additive Manufacturing Market : By Products
- Surgical Equipment
- Prosthetics & Implants
- Tissue Engineering
Additive Manufacturing Market : By End User
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Consumer Products
- Academic Institutions
Additive Manufacturing Market : By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Additive Manufacturing Market:
- In July 2018, 3D Systems launched the FabPro 1000, a less costly, highly efficient DLP-based 3D printer framed for dental and jewelry production, and for high quality plastic prototypes. It has a printing speed which is three times faster than that f its competitors, and is marketed as simple to use SLA printer. In July, 2018, 3D systems launched an e-commerce site for the sale of its new printer, to make it easily accessible to its customers.
- In April 2018, ExOne launched Innovent+ metal Additive Manufacturing machine. It is developed for use lab for research and education. It provides two times the print volume of its previous models with enhanced powder handling capabilities. It is equipped with a new Ultrasonic recoater which is framed to offer material adaptability and is easy to operate.
Additive Manufacturing Market Drivers
- The growth of several industries including as automotive, FMCG, semiconductor, manufacturing, aerospace, food & beverages, healthcare serves as a stimulant for the growth of additives manufacturing market.
- Rising demand for additive manufacturing in the dental and medical industries drives the growth of this market.
- Reduction in the prices of additive manufacturing-based machines and fall in the prices of 3D printers would fuel the growth of the market.
- Growing awareness amongst the people would increase the demand for additives.
- The increased investments in the Research and development of better software and technology, and the development of innovative equipment’s and their applications, fosters the growth of this market.
Additive Manufacturing Market Restraints
- Regulatory hurdle in many countries is one of the constraints for the market.
- The limited access of additive manufacturing in the underdeveloped and developing economies would restrain the growth of the market.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global additive manufacturing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Do You Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Ask to Our Industry Expert @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-additive-manufacturing-market&rp
About Data Bridge Market Research :
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Contact Us :
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Mail: [email protected]