Industrial X-ray Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 596 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 988 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing investment on R&D is driving the growth of this market.
The global Industrial X-ray market is dominated by
- General Electric,
- North Star Imaging Inc. (ITW),
- Yxlon International,
- Nikon Corporation,
- DAGE (Nordson),
- Canon Inc. (Japan),
- Carestream Health (US),
- Fujifilm Corporation (Japan),
- GE Healthcare (US),
- Hitachi Ltd. (Japan),
- Hologic, Inc. (US),
- Philips Healthcare (Netherlands),
- Shimadzu Corporation (Japan),
- Siemens Healthineers (Germany),
- Konica Minolta, Inc. (Japan),
- Samsung Medison Co., Ltd. (Korea),
- Agfa Gevaert (Belgium).
Market Definition: Global Industrial X-ray Market
Technological advances in hardware and upgrades in software technology have all contributed significantly toward improving the user-friendliness and efficiency of X-ray inspection systems. The future of industrial X-ray inspection with equipment vendors and industry pundits claiming huge productivity benefits and cost savings.
- The advance digital x-rays have come up with the new technology which use sensors instead of the film to increase image clarity and enhancement of quick diagnosis.
- The digital x-ray imaging is also environment-friendly it lightens the use of chemicals and proper disposal of film paper which acts as driving agent for the market.
- The digital X-ray machines are quite expensive and the sale is limited. Its been affected by the increasing use of renovate devices by the users.
- presence of poor x-ray quality leading to weak machinery, flawed diagnosis, and bad printing quality of X-ray machines is going to act as restrain for the market
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-industrial-x-ray-market
Segmentation: Global Industrial X-ray Market
By Product Type
- Manual X-ray Devices
- Fully Automated X-ray Devices
- X-ray Detectors
- X-ray Tubes
- Academia and R&D
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2016 — Nordson DAGE, a division of Nordson Corporation the leader in X-ray inspectionannounces the launch of its 4th generation, ultra-high resolution, off-line X-ray systems – the Quadra™ Series. The system was featured for the first time at the Nepcon China exhibition in Shanghai, China. The Quadra™ 5with industry leading core technology offers high performance and ease of use for 2D and 3D X-ray applications.
- North Star Imaging’s new robotiX x-ray scanning system makes automatic part loading and unloading effortless through a simple programming interface that allows the end-user to easily create new robotic motion programs.
Competitive Analysis: Global Industrial X-ray Market
Global Industrial X-ray Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of industrial X-ray market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global Industrial X-ray market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Request for Detailed TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-industrial-x-ray-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]