This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of data collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First and last name
• Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (eg, IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, time spent on these pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and cookie data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Session Cookies. We use session cookies to operate our service.
• Preference Cookies. We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
The Galusaustralis uses collected data for a variety of purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Service
• To notify you about changes to our service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide service customer and support
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
• To monitor the use of the Service
• To detect, prevent and resolve technical problems
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.